Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The jacket is probably there strictly for display purposes when posing with an open parka. It's not really usable on its own for a number of reasons, not the least of which is there are no ungloved hands in the package. ;) This is why I find it super strange they'd include a zipper if it's non-functional. You either want the interior jacket to be able to be closed and pressed tight with the body, or you want it open showing an additional shirt underneath.

A non-functioning zipper is like a second bunghole - kind of useless.

Han-haughty.jpg

"Okay, which one of you idiots decided to put a zip in my jacket?"

Even with the zipper, it looks a helluva lot better-tailored than the previous version (which looks like it was sewn by a 5 year old). And while taking out the zipper would probably be a huge pain, it should still be doable I'd think.

Sadly, it probably was.

Sideshow charged me 250 this morning. Only figure I could think of is for the Hoth Han Solo. Did this happened to anyone else?

It was my bank's email that told me I was charged. Haven't got an email from sideshow yet though =/

Back