Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People used the Slim body to upgrade Troopers and clones... but tbh the new clone bodies are quite good. I haven't had an issue with any of them in years, it wast the first few releases that sucked. Sadly, those are some of the better/more desirable figures.

Unless it's an aesthetic choice I'd just buy a loose clone body from TA; I believe they sell them for $15 or $20... much better than the price of a slim.

Well if there's one body type that SSC should have had enough experience with to work out ALL the kinks and then some, it is the clone body. They put HT's Iron Man obsession to shame with all the prequel clones that have been pumped out.

And I think that's what happened... I think after the 5th or so figure they released with that body they no longer had all the weak joints. The Kenobi (which I believe was the first) was like a rag doll after awhile from (I'd guess) just the weight of the armor. But even out of the box mine had a fairly loose shoulder and the ankles were weak.

But then later ones like Gree, etc. have been great. They're not particularly attractive design wise, but work well with the armor.

Can those clone bodies work with HT foot and hand pegs?

I don't think so... if I recall correctly the wrist and pegs for the amory body are the same as the pro. So the hands from both will work, but you can't put HT pegs in a armored body.

*points and laughs at galactiboy for owning and/or handling prequel figures*

A fair point... but even though Grievous is kind of a meh character he's a super badass figure so I others from the PT because I wanted him in my collection.

But yeah, the PT is pretty lame and if push comes to shove I'll drop those before I get rid of any of the OT figures.

Oh man, that does look bad. I would be so disappointed if that were getting that figure. His eyes look like they're bulging out of his face.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

HAHA typical SS!

10352399_10152123025986606_4658422249734326794_n_zpse52e02a4.jpg

God i hope HT does the EP7 figs.

I don't think so... if I recall correctly the wrist and pegs for the amory body are the same as the pro. So the hands from both will work, but you can't put HT pegs in a armored body.

See, that's the problem with the clone bodies for other uses than clones -- no available bare feet. The only ones I think are Piett's, and when they were available they were $30 just for the feet.

I have an Emperor's body that is great but I can't find any cheap feet to fit it. So its only good to use with high boots or armored clone feet. And I don't build clones.

God I hope they don't. They would cost 800 bucks, and would release one every 15 years cause they were too busy making iron men mark 1034 through mark 1854.

That's a really warped photograph of the NDrake 1/6 figure. It doesn't look like that. Check the drake thread. Granted the prototype did look amazing and the final production piece didn't turn out as good, but this pic is really distorting it and it's not an accurate photo of it. There are better pics of it in the thread.

See, that's the problem with the clone bodies for other uses than clones -- no available bare feet. The only ones I think are Piett's, and when they were available they were $30 just for the feet.

I have an Emperor's body that is great but I can't find any cheap feet to fit it. So its only good to use with high boots or armored clone feet. And I don't build clones.

Dude, the Buck feet pop right on the Pro pegs and they're cheap as heck!

Dude, the Buck feet pop right on the Pro pegs and they're cheap as heck!

Yep, I harvest the Buck feet off of all the bodies I have... they can be used for the Pro and armored bodies. You just have to heat them up a bit and they pop right in.

Great to hear. Now where do you get Buck feet other than from figures I already have that need their feet?

That's kind of the problem... I have a lot of feet because I've swapped out a number of Bucks over the years. For a long time they were just sitting in a bin, but one day I spent an hour removing like 20 pairs of feet :lol If you don't have any around you can always see if anyone is willing to part with some bodies; they aren't worth much or very useful so in the past I've gotten some pretty good deals on them.

Back