Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone rate "price" as the lowest option while filling out the survey?

SS needs to lower the price on these statues so I stop hiding what I truly spend on this **** from the wife

Anyone rate "price" as the lowest option while filling out the survey?

SS needs to lower the price on these statues so I stop hiding what I truly spend on this **** from the wife

I think the price on this MAQ was very reasonable considering you are getting two 1/5 statues and one of them is a very large character like the HULK. It's their individual PFs that are getting kind of pricey. We're at about $500 for an average sized PF. I personally have no issues with the price tag on this MAQ.

another $25.00 towards Items I have no interest in. The survey itself was bare bones but i liked the question on which face off I would love to see. Surprisingly, the first thing that jumped to mind was not any typical DC or Marvel stuff. I immediately thought of omniman vs invincible.
I would LOVE to see that in statue form.
Do it Sideshow.

View attachment 292824

They need to do Robocop vs Terminator lol

Or Michael Myers vs Jason vs Freddy vs Leather Face vs Pinhead lol
I could go on

Same here. It's actually the characters that made me pull the trigger on the PO but I felt the price was very reasonable so I put it down as #1. I wanted to encourage SSC to keep their pricing reasonable. I'll certainly buy more SSC merch if they do.

Same here. It's actually the characters that made me pull the trigger on the PO but I felt the price was very reasonable so I put it down as #1. I wanted to encourage SSC to keep their pricing reasonable. I'll certainly buy more SSC merch if they do.

I thought the price for Gladiator and King Hulk was reasonable. This one I'm stoked at the price.

As #3 in the survey, I marked "OTHER". And I actually wrote in that rarity is a huge thing. And for them to keep the ES down as much as they can.LOL. I know some people don't care about that stuff. But as for me, even though I love these things. I don't want to lose my shirt IF I ever have to move it.

Price is fair, so I got one one of my friends got one as well, but I stopped as well on pf as prices keep rising on those, probably will not buy any xm studios statue as those go close to a grand. But if I see a diorama that is a fair price as this I will buy, but it also has to look good as this as well for me to buy also.

Overpriced to my eyes. But I love that they FINALLY have given yellow Wolvie a change-out, first appearance head. I wished they would have done that for the yellow and blue PF (still the best Wolvie statue out there IMO).

Any advice where to PO with the international shipping (Russia)? Sideshow do not ship here. BBTS is charging $650 for shipping..

Any advice where to PO with the international shipping (Russia)? Sideshow do not ship here. BBTS is charging $650 for shipping..

Try with european shops, shipping with EMS to Russia (from Italy) is around 90$ for packages within 10kg and 115$ for packages within 15kg, which covers most Sideshow pieces.
EMS is great, best postal service you can have - tracking code, full insurance and they usually deliver in 5-7 working days. I shipped from Italy to US with it and always arrived in less than a week.

Try with european shops, shipping with EMS to Russia (from Italy) is around 90$ for packages within 10kg and 115$ for packages within 15kg, which covers most Sideshow pieces.
EMS is great, best postal service you can have - tracking code, full insurance and they usually deliver in 5-7 working days. I shipped from Italy to US with it and always arrived in less than a week.

Maybe list the European stores?

Maybe list the European stores?

There are many, I'm not 100% sure of the cost of EMS shipping in other countries because I think they can vary a bit, the ones I listed are from Italy to Russia.
One he might want to check is Space-figuren, it's in Germany, they're reliable and they have free shipping in EU or a very low flat rate (30€) to US/Australia, he should contact them and see what's their shipping cost to Russia:
https://www.space-figuren.de/All-Themes/Marvel/Statues/Hulk-vs-Wolverine-Maquette-Marvel::12883.html

Here in Italy, there are:
-Inchiostro e Tempera
-Animetoys
-Limited Toys
-Toyslife
-Sisco78

Dealt with all of them and they are reliable.

Back