Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are many, I'm not 100% sure of the cost of EMS shipping in other countries because I think they can vary a bit, the ones I listed are from Italy to Russia.
One he might want to check is Space-figuren, it's in Germany, they're reliable and they have free shipping in EU or a very low flat rate (30€) to US/Australia, he should contact them and see what's their shipping cost to Russia:
https://www.space-figuren.de/All-Themes/Marvel/Statues/Hulk-vs-Wolverine-Maquette-Marvel::12883.html

Here in Italy, there are:
-Inchiostro e Tempera
-Animetoys
-Limited Toys
-Toyslife
-Sisco78

Dealt with all of them and they are reliable.

Great info thanks for sharing

My Hulk Vs. Wolverine print has shipped! It will compliment the dio nicely once that ships next year. Either way it's a gorgeous print to have.

I guess about a couple of months ago Sideshow put up for preorder an art print based on the upcoming dio. I managed to get one. It waitlisted quickly.

I would have ordered the print only if it was the original Hulk 181 wolverine

I would have ordered the print only if it was the original Hulk 181 wolverine
Intially I felt the same way but the artwork just looked too good to pass up, However, if given an option to choose a whiskers mask Wolverine print instead of this one I would choose the 181 look each and every time. That's just me.

Intially I felt the same way but the artwork just looked too good to pass up, However, if given an option to choose a whiskers mask Wolverine print instead of this one I would choose the 181 look each and every time. That's just me.

I actually like the print more. IMO, the artwork today is way better than it was back then.

The print is really good. I'm not sure if I like the text on it? I.e. Does it even need the text on there in the first place?

It doesn't really bother me that much. Besides, if they did a print of HULK #181, that would have had a ton of text in it. Much more than the print. I do agree that SSC's print would look better without text. I think it's still a great looking print as is though.

It would be so cool if Alex Ross did a homage piece of Hulk 181 without text and had a high quality print done for sale. Now that would be perfect for me. Anyways the dio looks awesome and will be displaying it with the Wolverine 1st appearance look primarily.

Why I've yet to PO this, I have no idea. :lol

I think it's Hulk or the thought of a diorama (I just don't have any in the collection.)

Ugh!!!

Back