Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't preordered this one yet either. Not sure why I haven't since it looked good at SDCC, just can't make myself pull the trigger yet. Maybe I'll jump on it when they announce the ES.

It would be awesome if SS would make a Wendigo piece that could be added to this to represent the HULK 181 brawl.

Try secret compass
Try with european shops, shipping with EMS to Russia (from Italy) is around 90$ for packages within 10kg and 115$ for packages within 15kg, which covers most Sideshow pieces.
EMS is great, best postal service you can have - tracking code, full insurance and they usually deliver in 5-7 working days. I shipped from Italy to US with it and always arrived in less than a week.
Thanks
If anybody interested, I pre-ordered at popcultcha, 780$ with shipping. Fair enough.

WL?! LOL, right. SSC gonna try to milk this like the last Hulk vs Silver Surfer dio.
There was no NRD on that dio. A ton of peeps ordered and canceled that piece resulting in a bloated ES. That's not going to happen with this piece. The price and NRD should keep the ES reasonable on this MAQ.

There was no NRD on that dio. A ton of peeps ordered and canceled that piece resulting in a bloated ES. That's not going to happen with this piece. The price and NRD should keep the ES reasonable on this MAQ.

I'm still guessing between 750 to 1500

Back