Sideshow international shipping estimates? Please help.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kashif

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi guys. Trust you are fine. So I wanted to order this upcoming Hot Toys Joaquin phoenix joker figure from Sideshow and wanted to pay full price.

All set but on the check out page I see the shipping is not charged up front and it's showing me an estimate. So I contacted customer support and this guy told me that these are estimates and the exact amount will be billed once item is about to dispatch.

Now my question is that from your past experience the estimate price they mention is close to what they charge or it may drastically increase at the time of shipping?

For me the estimate international shipping is showing 40 dollars (FedEx). I don't know if at the time of shipping they charge me 60 dollars or like that so kindly share your experiences. I am not talking about my custom duties or vat but the shipping from their end. The estimate and the actual amount charges when it's shipped.

And if there is any better option to but this for international friendly shipping stores please guide me to them too. Thanks.

Back