SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Dear Skiman U Rock (so we placed your order first),

Thank you for placing an order with us at SideshowCollectibles.com. This e-mail has important information about your order and should be saved or printed out for your records.

instead of typing here and slowing down your connection you should stay on sideshow website. Its not hard to understand why the page doesn't load for you.

I've got the fastest DSL connection available from SBC, and yet anything after 6 pm PST is extremely slow lately.Months ago it wasn't like that. There is so much info on SSC site, that I simply cant get it to do anything after about 7 pm. Really.

Sideshow should be ashamed of themselves for treating customers this way.

I am at work in a few hours and lack of sleep does little for my mood. Lack of sleep and failing to get IM and I will indeed become a ticking time bomb of fury.

On behalf of my friends and colleagues- thanks Sideshow!

Mine went through pretty damn quick, probably 30-40 seconds total...

Date Placed: 2008-11-21 02:27:06

instead of typing here and slowing down your connection you should stay on sideshow website. Its not hard to understand why the page doesn't load for you.

Typing here will do nothing to slow down anyone's connection to Sideshow's site. The problem is in their server, not the connection between us and them.

"Stress is a component of fear."

darko.jpg

Ordered. Funny thing is that the confirmation page for me did not load. But I got a confirmation email.

same happened to me. I used the affiliate link and it worked.

I highly doubt there is THAT many people trying to order this when it's priced at $400. Pathetic.

Surprised this is crashing the servers.

I wonder if on big preorder days they just add more server power and just weren't prepared for this.

Back