SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

I love these posts :D

Oh. That's just great. My connection is too damn slow, so despite the fact that I was there within 10 seconds of it being available I never had a chance to get one. Thank you SS for making it available at this inopportune time. I so much appreciate it.

Oh. That's just great. My connection is too damn slow, so despite the fact that I was there within 10 seconds of it being available I never had a chance to get one. Thank you SS for making it available at this inopportune time. I so much appreciate it.

:naughty:naughty:naughty

instead of typing here and slowing down your connection you should stay on sideshow website. Its not hard to understand why the page doesn't load for you.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wp_unregister_globals() (previously declared in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/wp-settings.php:27) in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/wp-settings.php on line 26

Thats how far i get!:lol:lol:lol

instead of typing here and slowing down your connection you should stay on sideshow website. Its not hard to understand why the page doesn't load for you.

I've ordered and cancelled mine twice just to get my nightly jollies :lol

I am the great flipper of all time. The great master flipper.:maul:emperor

I really like this piece will look great .. not super fond of the tony sculpt but its still proto so who knows.... masked on display will look great imo. I cancelled the classic tony for this one but will probably try and get that one later on.

Back