SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wp_unregister_globals() (previously declared in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/wp-settings.php:27) in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/wp-settings.php on line 26

Thats how far i get!:lol:lol:lol

trade you for Hulk

When the ES ends up being 750-1000 for a $400 piece of the non definitive version of that character, let me know how much you profit...

This Iron man will hit the 1k price by the time iron man 2 releases

I am the great flipper of all time. The great master flipper.:maul:emperor

deargodstop.jpg

the armour detail is amazing but for $400 macaroonies... they better fix that face!

What connection do you have?

I have no clue.

Seriously though, my order was placed a good 15 minutes after thenewsletter dropped and went almost straight through. That's why I kinda thought people were just overreacting.

well it's obvious that quality control isnt the only problem that sideshow needs to improve on.

I have a question about the Exc

Is the "flip up visor option" an actual extra head, or is it the same head as the regular but with working hinges?

I have no clue.

Seriously though, my order was placed a good 15 minutes after thenewsletter dropped and went almost straight through. That's why I kinda thought people were just overreacting.

I had no problem either when the newsletter went up, I guess everyone jumped on late.

Back