SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my Flexpay payment schedule for this. I'm on the fence about this piece now. So what does everyone else think? Should I cancel?

I'll most likely convert this to flexpay when the shipping date nears, but I definitely won't cancel this if Trevor's face resculpt is incorporated into the statue and painted right. This will look awesome in person just because of all the detail that went into it. Plus, you can never go wrong with a light-up feature.

I'm in without fail. They take my first FlexPay next week but I might call up and tell them to take the whole when it starts shipping.

Any of ya going to cancel this one? I'm 70% in canceling in anticipation of the 1:2 Iron Man Mark III.

The more I look at the spec, the more i'm disappointed that it's only 18 inches tall. Indiana Jones PF is 22 inches tall. I expect Mark 1 to be a HUGE statue in comparison to other PFs.

Last edited:
I'll most likely convert this to flexpay when the shipping date nears, but I definitely won't cancel this if Trevor's face resculpt is incorporated into the statue and painted right. This will look awesome in person just because of all the detail that went into it. Plus, you can never go wrong with a light-up feature.

Agree,might convert the Ex. to flexpay too when the shipping date are nears !

Any of ya going to cancel this one? I'm 70% in canceling in anticipation of the 1:2 Iron Man Mark III.

The more I look at the spec, the more i'm disappointed that it's only 18 inches tall. Indiana Jones PF is 22 inches tall. I expect Mark 1 to be a HUGE statue in comparison to other PFs.

I just cancelled mine actually.My heart just was nt in it enough for the money.

Heres another question though-who d be up for the SWS maquette of this as a companion piece for the mark 3?Produced independently of this 1/4 scale I mean.I think there would be a market for it.

With Trevors revamped RDJ portrait and Sosa's sculpting mastery for the rest, this is a MUST have for me. The 1:2 Mk III isn't going to come out until next year. So, I'll worry about that, then. Will probably have to cancel the BiB Spidey comiquette though. That's suppose to ship in June also.

I think I will cancel this. Unfortunately, I opted for Flexpay because I thought I would keep this. I suppose I'll have to lose the $20.

Hey The Mike, do you have a collection thread? I see you are a huge Iron Man fan too.

I actually just canceled my Conan Ex PF in order to keep this Mark 1 Ex.. That was hard to do.. but this is the piece of the year for me so far.. and that's saying alot since I got the T-800 PF and just passed on the Conan PF (for now)..

Decided to cancel this. With the HT version coming sooner or later.....and space a true concern.......this just had to meet the chopping block. I am sure it will be a good piece though. It just seems that if you got the Hot Toys piece on order, you really don't need it.

I canceled mine. I need all the pennies I have for the 1/2 Iron Man. I will definitely go back and get this but right now it can get the ax.

I canceled mine. I need all the pennies I have for the 1/2 Iron Man. I will definitely go back and get this but right now it can get the ax.

I don't have enough Iron Man statues despite running out of room and money due to an onslaught of Iron Man collectibles.

Last edited:
I'm sorry your first statement makes absolutely no sense.....I can't read the rest until it is fixed.

Back