SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, on the exclusive the eyes are clearly visible when you flip down the helmet. On the regular though its a solid piece and the eyes are "blacked" out.

from previous posts i've gathered you are somewhat of an iron man encyclopaedia (well at least you know a lot more than i do!)
what do you make of this pf?

Must HAVE...!

p1010358.jpg

Yup, on the exclusive the eyes are clearly visible when you flip down the helmet. On the regular though its a solid piece and the eyes are "blacked" out.

Oooh, I can see some photos on the website now that shows the eyes being visible. It just threw me off because they also showed photos of the blacked out eyes on the exclusive :google.

That weird gap under the armpit is still there...

from previous posts i've gathered you are somewhat of an iron man encyclopaedia (well at least you know a lot more than i do!)
what do you make of this pf?

Thanks for the compliment. This is a great representation of the Iron Man Mark 01 from the film, the only things that really hurt it were the RDJ sculpt and the awkward gaping in the arm. The RDJ sculpt was definitely taken care of and the arm pose isn't going to be changed. I would say get it without fail but the Exclusive is definitely the one to get. The thing I seriously doubt we'll get another 1/4 maquette of this styling and if the Mark 01 Archive set is any indication of quality it's going to be really amazing.

Must HAVE...!

p1010358.jpg

This is the promotional suit that was put out at SDCC by Marvel Studios. It has no connection to either Hot Toys, Sideshow or any other licensees.

This is the promotional suit that was put out at SDCC by Marvel Studios. It has no connection to either Hot Toys, Sideshow or any other licensees.

Den dis is NO good to me, u dead to me son, dead....

Why post dis pic den, is there no justice, don't entice if I cannot have :rotfl

Why does the headsculpt on this look like some homeless guy who found Tony's suit and put it on?.

This looks like a homeless guy? Looks like a billionaire who was stuck in a cave for a month to me....

Tony_Stark_resculpt_by_trev_solo.jpg

Pending a paintjob I like it better than the HT offerings....of course like many SSC pieces a factory paintjob can screw it completely.

This looks like a homeless guy? Looks like a billionaire who was stuck in a cave for a month to me....

Tony_Stark_resculpt_by_trev_solo.jpg

this sculpt look pretty much right on imo, no if they can keep it that way when the paint it.:confused:

to bad the price tag on this one is most likely going to kill it for me.

I love the sculpt but I am not fond of the eye position, it just doesn't quite fit. :dunno

Back