SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that's a good price. I haven't seen it in person but from what I've seen it looks really nice. it's one of those pieces I'd like to pick up one day.

Yeah, now that I have the Mark VI been thinking I should go back and get this piece at somepoint.

Tks Nitro, ambasah ;)
My friend is a fabulous painter :yess:

This is not very visible on the pic, but he added sweat with varnish. and many other effects :exactly:

It is so amazingly painted that we can even see the effect you mention in the pic. Congrats!!! It is a major improvement

Yeah, now that I have the Mark VI been thinking I should go back and get this piece at somepoint.

That was my reasoning for wanting to pick it up. I love the Mark I and last time I checked people were trying to sell the HT Mark I for around $200...

I'm a little low on funds right now, but I can always sell it later...

That was my reasoning for wanting to pick it up. I love the Mark I and last time I checked people were trying to sell the HT Mark I for around $200...

I'm a little low on funds right now, but I can always sell it later...

I have the HT one so I can wait but yeah I really want it.

Oh I think I will but it's gonna be a bit. Got some other stuff ahead of it. It will happen though.

Oh I think I will but it's gonna be a bit. Got some other stuff ahead of it. It will happen though.

Too much coming, so much more wanted and never enough cash for it all. I know that feeling well. :lol

Too much coming, so much more wanted and never enough cash for it all. I know that feeling well. :lol

That is the most perfect way I've ever seen it put.

When I get this I can be cool with just the regular.

The stark sculpt is good but I'm more interested in just displaying the suit. So yeah like u I'm gonna go reg plus it's a but cheaper to get it seems.

Yep i'd never have used the stark sculpt so i saved the money and i'm never going to sell it so it doesn't matter to me if the EX is worth more.

Good ____. Never understood that ex or fail crap.

:lol

I think most here just say it as a joke, but i'm not really into prints so if not having it makes my statue a fail! then so be it. :lol

:lol

I think most here just say it as a joke, but i'm not really into prints so if not having it makes my statue a fail! then so be it. :lol

A joke on them. Prints are ____ed up exclusives.

The stark sculpt is good but I'm more interested in just displaying the suit. So yeah like u I'm gonna go reg plus it's a but cheaper to get it seems.

Just so you know Josh, the ex head displays much better than the reg version does with the mask down. The reg just has a slightly recessed sculpting in the eye holes painted black. The ex has the eyes behind the mask and looks far superior!

Back