Sideshow: Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going off the best sellers list, think this PF is going to have a high edition size, Rex has been high as well, think they both might have more than Windu.

Going off the best sellers list, think this PF is going to have a high edition size, Rex has been high as well, think they both might have more than Windu.
i was thinking the same thing, not that it bothers me. im still trying to figure out whats what in the statue world. what is considered high? if i had to guess without any real knowledge, im thinking 5K for this Obi? i think Rex will be lower just beause ppl may be put off on the price point.

How long does SS usually take before they announce ES'?

i was thinking the same thing, not that it bothers me. im still trying to figure out whats what in the statue world. what is considered high? if i had to guess without any real knowledge, im thinking 5K for this Obi? i think Rex will be lower just beause ppl may be put off on the price point.

How long does SS usually take before they announce ES'?

So years ago it’d be a lot, in the thousands, but now it’s a different game (similar to how Hot Toys is limiting their In-Stock merch).

So their recent Batgirl PF has an edition size of 2,200 and that piece has gotten universal praise with high pre-order numbers while their recent Deathstroke is at 350, while their new Green Lantern has 550.

I can see Obi over 3k, Rex around 500-750 and Mace in the same ballpark. Rex was always outselling Mace on the Best Sellers list, that price might not be deterring as many people as speculated.

It usually takes 3-5 months to get an ES, so we should get one for at least Mace by the end of the summer probably.

Back