Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

Some have said that, but a lot of us do feel it looks quite like Johnny and are very happy with how this came out.

They don't put all up for sale,what about the returns/broken /replacements etc...

The replacement pool is separate from the ES size. If they announce an ES of 500 for a product, then all 500 are accounted for in pre-orders, minus a few that are sometimes held back for promotional purposes and/or gifts for select individuals.

no one seems to be mentioning how it looks nothing like Johnny Depp?!

You must not have read the thread. I, for one, am not real keen on the mouth area, but hopefully either SS will tweek it, or that it will look better in hand.

The facial expression has a concerned gaze look to it, i really like this PF and hope the final product looks just as great.

Probally one of the best Depp as Sparrow likeness's i have seen yet.

I got my order in for the exclusive and cannot wait to get it. Do you think there is a chance we might could get Barbossa Will or Elizabeth PF as well or will Jack be the only one. I think a Barbossa with exclusive Jack would be an awesome PF.

I totally forgot about PREO !
I was so sucked in playing GOD OF WAR 3.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ohh well I will jump on watting list.
they always convert for me.

EPIC FAIL for me too. I don't work near a computer so I always order via phone and I totally spaced. Damn. Jumped on the waitlist around 3:00pm, crossing my fingers my order converts!

Some have said that, but a lot of us do feel it looks quite like Johnny and are very happy with how this came out.

it barely has a passing resmblance though - how can anyone be satisfied with how it looks? the costume looks good but thats it but his face is just not Johnny Depp

I think alot of people are hoping amendments are made before it ships as it's pending approval.

it barely has a passing resmblance though - how can anyone be satisfied with how it looks? the costume looks good but thats it but his face is just not Johnny Depp

It seems like there's many of us that are satisfied. It's nice that there can be such varied opinions. But that's just what they are-- opinions. Absolutes do not exist in the world of collecting.

:lecture

I totally forgot about PREO !
I was so sucked in playing GOD OF WAR 3.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ohh well I will jump on watting list.
they always convert for me.

haha! I made sure I beat GOW 3 last night so I'd be ready for the PPO. But since I stayed up all night beating it, I woke up too late!

I'm sure you're waitlist will convert, but personally I'm perfectly happy with the regular. Everybody makes such a big deal about Ex's, but when they're switch out items that don't really make for a better display option then what's the big deal?

I don't see any problem with the likeness at all. What u smokin?

Count me in the it looks good camp. It could be better but it looks good enough that I'm off to order the reg.

Dang.. Alter Ego has him for $285. Hummmmmm... do I need the Exc that bad?

Damn that is a nice price. I would order from a retailer, but I'm not certain that I'll be able to keep him when the ship time comes.

I don't think the likeness is completely there but it's still unmistakable who it is. I think as a whole it looks fantastic! :rock

it barely has a passing resmblance though - how can anyone be satisfied with how it looks?

That's just how you personally see it though. If someone's like me and sees Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow in a sculpt that's supposed to be just that, then it's very easy to be satisfied with it. We all perceive things differently, while others may share our opinion, there is no universally accepted opinion, on anything in life.

Back