Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

Looks like Depp to me.
Just needs an eye repaint.
It's a shame that can't be said for the Rambo PF, which needs to be totally redone

Looks like Depp to me.
Just needs an eye repaint.
It's a shame that can't be said for the Rambo PF, which needs to be totally redone

Which they won't,I will just wait for the Rambo 2nd PF.:naughty

I wish they'd do a 2nd Rambo, or 3 or 4 :lol, same with Jack, but I have a feeling it'll be one and done, and I'm quite happy with both.

it barely has a passing resmblance though - how can anyone be satisfied with how it looks? the costume looks good but thats it but his face is just not Johnny Depp

Not for me!,...! Looks spot on and I clearly see Deep on that sculpt, great likeness!!! To be honest,.. I think it's perfect!!!
You are just in the minority,.. but hang in there,... :lol:lol:lol

Man I am so close to pulling the trigger on this PF...the likeness isn't bad and I'm thinking it will improve by release like the KOTCS Indy PF. But with the Rocketeer and Jedi Luke PFs on preorder and the TOD Indy PF in development I'm breaking my collecting rules already :banghead Also can't decide whether or not to try for the exclusive...

I'd love to see the rawcast. I have a feeling that its an issue of paint why the likeness isn't creeping through...

The likeness is good, but not great. It's certainly high above the cinemaquette, but Hot Toys' 1/6th Cannibal Jack is still the best likeness to the character, IMO, followed by the NECA sculpts.

lol sozzard guys that i have said a bad thing about your beloved figure. and darklord dave is supposed to make sure this forum stays insult and abuse free - yet he comes out with that. lol

Crazy what a difference it makes when you darken the eyes
300019_press05-001-1.jpg
300019_press05-001.jpg

The facial hair might look better a bit darker too
Congrats to everybody that got the exclusive

2nkih45.jpg

Image was flipped.

I think the likeness on this PF is better then Neca,Medicom,V1 HT Jack and V2 smiling head(maybe a tie with the Cannibal head) and definitely better then kojun's as even Neca beats his.

The Hot Toys Cannibal Jack. Hell even one of the little ass NECA figures. Forget which one.

I'm not saying this is the worst ever. It just needs some work. Right now it just looks like a cosplayer.

Back