Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

i think jack is coming soon i received an email for my flexpay.

Payment Schedule Begins Soon!
*** READ ONLY E-MAIL - DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Customer,

It’s almost that time! Your Flex Pay schedule for the Jack Sparrow Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item # FLEX) will begin on September 7, 2010 (as September 5th falls on a weekend and September 6th is a holiday). Please be sure that funds are available on the credit card submitted with this order, so that your payment can be processed appropriately.

PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Item: Jack Sparrow Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item # FLEX)

September 5, 2010 - $108.33
October 5, 2010 - $108.33
November 5, 2010 - $108.33 PLUS
shipping costs and any applicable taxes​

How does flex pay work exactly, do they start billing when he's ready to ship? Or do they start billing so that you have it payed off by the time it's ready to ship?

I believe it is the latter. If they're billing in September I think they'll expect him in November. Maybe as early as October. I could be wrong though. I've never used FlexPay.

Yeah, the last flex payment is supposed to be charged when everyone else is charged so they are sent out at the same time. As long as you order in the first billing cycle.

So, I'm not using Flexpay, but my order says "Item Shipping Soon". It's been like that since the end of August. Is it a glitch?

i think jack is coming soon i received an email for my flexpay.

Payment Schedule Begins Soon!
*** READ ONLY E-MAIL - DO NOT REPLY***​

Dear Valued Customer,​

It’s almost that time! Your Flex Pay schedule for the Jack Sparrow Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item # FLEX) will begin on September 7, 2010 (as September 5th falls on a weekend and September 6th is a holiday). Please be sure that funds are available on the credit card submitted with this order, so that your payment can be processed appropriately.​

PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Item: Jack Sparrow Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item # FLEX)​

September 5, 2010 - $108.33
October 5, 2010 - $108.33
November 5, 2010 - $108.33 PLUS

shipping costs and any applicable taxes​

This tells me it won't ship till November for those of us not on Flexpay.

This is definitely polystone, right?
I don't see it in the specs.

I'm really surprised that the EX version hasn't sold out... :dunno This is THE piece of the year, hands down.... 20x better than the CM version, and a much better price

I'm really surprised that the EX version hasn't sold out... :dunno This is THE piece of the year, hands down.... 20x better than the CM version, and a much better price

I think its a combo of not everyone was sold on the likeness and no new movies within the last couple years to keep character interest. I'm sure it will be sold out by then, but i'm sure once the new movie drops there will be people wishing they ordered. Looks good to me, but not sure of PF of the year :nana:

Is this shipping soon? I was going through my orders, reconsidering how much I have on order, and can't cancel this.

Item(s) Shipping Soon. Order can't be updated online. PLEASE CALL US! 2010-03-19 17:00:56 1 3000191 Disney(R) Collectibles - Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Edition $324.99

So, I'm not using Flexpay, but my order says "Item Shipping Soon". It's been like that since the end of August. Is it a glitch?

Yup...

Locked in unless you call them.

I think its a combo of not everyone was sold on the likeness and no new movies within the last couple years to keep character interest. I'm sure it will be sold out by then, but i'm sure once the new movie drops there will be people wishing they ordered. Looks good to me, but not sure of PF of the year :nana:

:lol

Well, at least it was the "MUST HAVE" for me this year. But then again, I'm a broke student who's very selective on which pieces I can actually purchase :eek:

Either way, it's a fine piece :)

I didn't even see that the EX became available. I thought it had sold out pretty quickly during the preorder event.

Not surprised people are canceling.
If you dig this piece it is really just a question of whether the gun is worth it or not. Although I like it, not sure it is worth the extra $ for some people. As most sideshow pieces, you could pick regular up at an e-tailer for a better price.

Not surprised people are canceling.
If you dig this piece it is really just a question of whether the gun is worth it or not. Although I like it, not sure it is worth the extra $ for some people. As most sideshow pieces, you could pick regular up at an e-tailer for a better price.

I like the piece, but I already have blackbeard and he's got a lot more staying power for me. If this had come out after the first movie I probably would have bought it, but I'm a little sick of the character after 3 films, and with a 4th on the go, I'm just a little sparrowed out right now. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would jut like a POTC break for a while. I may pick this one up eventually, just not now.

How did the EX become available again?..I remember pre-ordering this thing and it selling out in about 3 minutes. It seems even the most popular PO's put out these days will always become available again not to long after.

THAT.....or SS raised the ES again?

Chris

Back