Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

Barbossa with monkey next please!!!

Agreed! I'm actually kind of hoping that they left the monkey off of the Jack PF so that they could feature him with Barbossa...Since the preliminary sketches of the Jack PF showed him with the monkey, yet the final piece has no monkey...fingers crossed for Barbossa!

...And a Pirates IV Jack with smirk, Captain's hat and coat! :rock

Maybe a couple years ago but it is looking more and more everyday that that isn't the case.

Sign of the times, if things weren't they way they are globally many current in-stock items would be long gone (Hulk/Silver Savage anyone?!).

Cancel if you must, but I think people will regret this. :wink1:

Hell yea!

Hopefully it will stay in the list. Been trimming a lot of fat lately.

I hear that. I'm really looking at a lot of my SW 1/6 figures saying 'do I really need these'?

Gotta keep the PF's, and on the way in the next 6 months I have Mola EX, Indy TOD EX, GTG EX and Jack EX that I just HAVE to keep...Other than that, my 1/6 focus is on certain customizations right now (upgrading my GB figures, finishing my Doc and Marty...) and HT Iron Man figures.

With the LOTR 1/6 line kaput and the Indy 1/6 line in limbo, I'm REALLY being selective about 1/6 SS pieces right now. :-\

I had to put my 1/6ths away the other day and left my pf's out
Somehow I find I didn't miss the 1/6ths

But when I had to put the pf's away...
Damn, I needed to put those pf's back immediately.

My younger brother and I started watching POTC:COTBP earlier tonight, and by the end of the movie I found myself getting on the ex. waitlist for this PF.

I can say that for whatever reason, I was very harsh toward this PF at first. I didn't think it looked anything like Depp, but after going back to the product page occasionally, I gradually warmed up to it. I now see this as one PF I can't pass up. I look at this PF and see it winning best of the year. :clap

Now watching Dead Man's Chest and I can't wait to have this guy in my clutches.:D

Thanks for the warning, I'll keep it in mind not to watch POTC until this piece is sold out to avoid temptation. Then I'll just deal with the regret. :lol

Thanks for the warning, I'll keep it in mind not to watch POTC until this piece is sold out to avoid temptation. Then I'll just deal with the regret. :lol

Might want to steer clear of the thread then, too. :rotfl :wink1:

Depends on your POV dont ya think? :)

As much as anything else of course, I don't think it is necessary to put disclaimers in every one of my posts. :impatient:

*edit* I am also ashamed in myself for allowing you to bait me into even posting this.

Any reason, other than the money?

Its a cool looking piece but I can live without it (as I can any piece) but more so I have other things I rate a bit higher on my list. Money of course is always a factor.

As much as anything else of course, I don't think it is necessary to put disclaimers in every one of my posts. :impatient:

*edit* I am also ashamed in myself for allowing you to bait me into even posting this.

No baiting at all. Just making a statement thats all. You can't lose with either format if you like what you collect. :peace

Overall I think this is a beautiful piece, and I'll most likely keep it, but the sculpt has bothered me a bit since day 1.

The sculpt may not be perfect, and who can really tell from a photo, but overall it just screams Jack Sparrow, the movies, the ride...

Is this shipping soon? I was going through my orders, reconsidering how much I have on order, and can't cancel this.

Item(s) Shipping Soon. Order can't be updated online. PLEASE CALL US! 2010-03-19 17:00:56 1 3000191 Disney(R) Collectibles - Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Edition $324.99

I think it's a glitch Scott. Some of my orders cycle through that message too then return to normal in a couple of days.

Cool, thanks. I wish I could keep it but I'm seriously overloaded. Now if I want to put something on display, something else has to go, and I only got the good stuff on display... see my problem?

Back