Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

300019_press03-001.jpg

PF04.jpg

What's with the color of his vest?

How can it be a lie if every one of their pictures says "Prototype?"

This "Prototype pending approval " it's just a scam,they know what it will look like don't they ? How long this " Pending Approval" takes to be "approved" ? Until is sold out ? :cuckoo:

Every production piece is different from the proto pics. I think it's pretty common knowledge. If you see "Prototype" on a pic it's assumed the final product will be slightly different.
That's not lying. It's not a scam. They're telling you straight up that it's a picture of a prototype. :dunno

just one question...how many guns have the regular figure and how many the exclusive?

Another color eh ? :slap SideShow lying to us again,changing the final product.:cuckoo: Barrel looks different too.

It is a marvel that SS never seems to answer your posts!?

:dunno :monkey4 :dunno :monkey4

Pics look great... Keep 'em coming until mine finally arrives early next week.

Looks awesome to me. I'm definitely getting this one. Captain Sparrow, welcome to the Christmas wish list. :lol

just one question...how many guns have the regular figure and how many the exclusive?

They both come with a separate gun to put in his belt but the exclusive comes with an extra hand holding a gun that is molded into his hand.

Looks Ok to me, nothing special (don't like the eyes). Don't regret canceling mine.

Congrats to those who are getting it though.

thanks smc100, thanks a lot for the pics, the comments and the answer, great figure...

The barrel is a easy fix. A bit of washes here and there and it will look like the proto. Vest is a different matter all together...

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the paint job on his face but it usually looks better in person so I will hold final judgment when I receive mine...

Looks really great and thanks for taking the time to post pics! I can't wait for mine to get here on friday. :rock

Looks cool. Kind of like GTG at somepoint I'll go back and get this one.

The costume is just fantastic and I love the base. The flickering lamp is an added treat. However, I'm still not sold on the likeness. I don't want to get a Depp "feel" when I look at the piece, I want to be looking at Depp, and while I do see him in there, it's not 100% for my picky tastes. I will say that the final piece does look better than the prototype.

I'll hold off. Maybe Sideshow will continue on with the line and do other characters, like Barbossa. That's the one I really want.

Back