Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

What's with the color of his vest?

back of the vest looks cheap. the barrel looks good buy not any were near as good as the barrel on the production pic. everyone who get there jacks post pics so we can see the real thing. then l will decide to buy or not. but l think ill be buying regardless.

The back of the vest on the production piece is actually closer to what we see onscreen than the prototype. A little paint wash on the barrel AND the back of the vest while you're at it would really help it along! All of these pieces need futzing to some degree. That's where the fun is for me personally; taking it the "rest of the way".

found it on the net

dscf1423v.jpg

Jack looks great... GO Fedex :clap

Last edited:

The rest of your workday is going to feel like your sig.

No doubt. :lol

I think the likeness really comes through (esp in the latest shots) maybe even more than what I saw at Con; he looks fantastic! :clap

I like the paint better on the in-hand shots. Less "blush" than in the proto shots.

Still not a fan of the facial hair paint, is his tattoo blue?

I'm with you on that. It reminds me of the Iron Man Mark I EX Maquette facial hair.

Precisely! Glad to know I'm not alone there, still pleased with the piece overall though.

It definitely appears that SSC's streak of "grand slam homerun PF's" along the lines of Gandalf the Grey and Aurra Sing has stalled a bit with Jack, at least as far as the paint is concerned. Too bad.

Still looks "good," waiting for more pics to decide if that means "good enough to buy."

Please, pics of Jack near of others premiums formats ?

what about the likeness, what think about it the owners of the statue ?

If anyone has a bit of time, please do a quick video of it and post it on Youtube

Thanks

Huge win for Sideshow! :yess: :clap :yess: :clap

I am out of nice daylight for pics, but I am VERY happy with this piece. I can only find a few nits, most related to the difficulty of getting the costume just right; but this is a loaded PF. There are so many display options, worthy of one of the more iconic film characters of the last few decades.

Thanks Sideshow, it looks great in my display. :drink

Back