Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

He looks sweet next to Blackbeard.... Oh someday I'll have Jack.

Great pics. I can't wait for mine to arrive. This has been one of my most anticipated pieces all year long.

I love this figure. I hope mine arrives soon.

JackSparrow001.jpg

That's an awesome exclusive... the fur looks so real!!! :rotfl

Just unpacked it and i think it's awesome! you get so much with this statue and the detail of all the clothes etc is amazing! The likeness is good in person & doesn't come across as well in some of the pics posted.

I was a bit worried after some of the pics but i'm 100% happy with this. Thanks SS you did a great job! Oh & how cool is the lamp? it flickers & really looks like it's lit. :rock

Please, some pics with another premiums ? I like to see how this Captain look with other Sideshow´s statues.

Just unpacked it and i think it's awesome! you get so much with this statue and the detail of all the clothes etc is amazing! The likeness is good in person & doesn't come across as well in some of the pics posted.

I was a bit worried after some of the pics but i'm 100% happy with this. Thanks SS you did a great job! Oh & how cool is the lamp? it flickers & really looks like it's lit. :rock

That's awesome. I didn't know that it flickers... This makes me even more excited to get mine tomorrow! :banana:banana:banana

I'm just curious what kind of battery this uses, since I'm sure I'll be replacing it soon from having it on all the time.... :lol

That sounds AWESOME! This looks to be one of the best PF's yet! :rock

Please, some pics with another premiums ? I like to see how this Captain look with other Sideshow´s statues.

Yeah, especially with the ROTLA Indiana Jones...I'm feeling that I might want to have Jack and Indy flanking my big-screen! :rock :rock :rock

:yess:

I think that Jack with Indi ROTLA don´t be a good couple, the base of Indy is much more large i believe. I hope see a pic of Jack beside King Leonidas, I think they are more similar between both.

That's awesome. I didn't know that it flickers... This makes me even more excited to get mine tomorrow! :banana:banana:banana

I'm just curious what kind of battery this uses, since I'm sure I'll be replacing it soon from having it on all the time.... :lol

It's uses the same as a watch. Trust me guys you'll all love this PF once you get yours.

:hi5:

Back