Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Waitlist for Psylocke print converted last week and it looks like the QOTD framed print will be converting this week. I'm hoping Ivy and Harley Quinn convert as I want those two the most (I know, it probably a long shot now)

Did the QOTD print come back in stock today? Order page is "Checking Inventory"

They should do sexy-er prints of more half naked c:lecture:rotflharacters. Go all out, call it Sideshow Dark or Sideshow Red

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yes! Vampirella comes to mind! :drool

On another note, I'm surprised my Psylocke converted :dunno

Lol, Vampirella would actually have to put clothes ON to get half naked
:rotfl

Waitlist for Psylocke print converted last week and it looks like the QOTD framed print will be converting this week. I'm hoping Ivy and Harley Quinn convert as I want those two the most (I know, it probably a long shot now)

Did the QOTD print come back in stock today? Order page is "Checking Inventory"

I doubt it, there's a lot of people on the waitlist.

I hope Catwoman goes up for order next Monday.

I hope Catwoman goes up for order next Monday.

I imagine there will be a mad rush for that...

I got Harley and Ivy so I'm gonna need Kitty too....... but I got my Harley in the first few seconds it went live, so I'm not worried about my chances :lol :chillpill:

All I see is +1 for Carol at the top of the page, and with the newsletter out today I thought for a second they were giving us a print. You bastids!

Anyways, cut Harley so I hope one of you folks here caught a conversion. Won't be going for CW either, so there's one less person to worry about on that front too.

Probably will get framed Ivy by Christmas.

I got my Poison Ivy print 150/250 in today. You guys are in for a treat, this is one fine looking print. Now I just have to wait a week or two for the statue.:impatient:

Back