Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

SS got the last laugh this round

I find it hilarious that people complained art prints were crappy exclusives and now people ordering AP 60-200 dollars. Guess we're all edition ores. Got my qotd on order and on wl for kier. Not happy I seeing psylocke again. Sideshow seeing dollah dollah bills Y'all!

I never complained. :)

I was only interested in Ivy and Harley (catwoman too). I had them framed but when the shipping was quoted at $88... screw that. I'll save a lot by framing locally.

I liked getting a print with a statue. I'd rather have a COH EX but a print should be mandatory anyway.

I find it hilarious that people complained art prints were crappy exclusives and now people ordering AP 60-200 dollars. Guess we're all edition ores. Got my qotd on order and on wl for kier. Not happy I seeing psylocke again. Sideshow seeing dollah dollah bills Y'all!

have you seen most of their older prints though? Half of them were **** and could've been easily duplicated at your local staples.

I never complained. :)
Same! loved them I'd love to see them do sliver surfer print.
have you seen most of their older prints though? Half of them were **** and could've been easily duplicated at your local staples.
Ha ha true I have a few framed that comes to mind AH mystique and probably venom, spidey and carnage are pretty lack luster. And favorite are bucky and sliver surfer.

Round 3:

DC Comics - Catwoman
Court of the Dead - Death
Marvel - ???

If that was true, don't see why SS couldn't add the prints for sure :lol

I tease. I personally, psychologically, would lose any buyer's remorse if I got a print with my fig. It's like getting a mint with the check, despite spending 200 bucks for steak, the mint makes it all better :wink1::lol
Round 3:

DC Comics - Catwoman
Court of the Dead - Death
Marvel - ???

I'd say Ms. Marvel would be awesome! :drool

They should do sexy-er prints of more half naked characters. Go all out, call it Sideshow Dark or Sideshow Red

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back