Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Go on the wait list, there are always people who impulse buy and then decide to back out later, especially with no NRD.

Really glad I was able to pick up Harley. I'm still kicking myself for not PO'ing Poison Ivy when I had the chance. Still hoping SS releases a non-green version as I have the first PF. :pray:

Really glad I was able to pick up Harley. I'm still kicking myself for not PO'ing Poison Ivy when I had the chance. Still hoping SS releases a non-green version as I have the first PF. :pray:

If the did a flesh tone print I would be all over that.

I ended up getting Harley framed for free and half off the COtD framed print. Psylocke was the only one the points didn't cover

I ended up getting Harley framed for free and half off the COtD framed print. Psylocke was the only one the points didn't cover

Did you know that framing option to ship is $88

I haven't got a print yet. I really want a few but everytime I'm close to ordering I think about how that many is coming out of my statue funds :slap

I haven't got a print yet. I really want a few but everytime I'm close to ordering I think about how that many is coming out of my statue funds :slap

:exactly:

To me it's a couple NRDs and a few payments on some pieces. I'd love to habe the print but can't justify it 100% to myself.

My Poison Ivy print has said shipping soon for a week now.

Mine too. I talked to their CS today and they told me that Ivy's print will likely ship next week. I suppose this pesky holiday business has slowed things down a bit.

I kinda wish they'd just send all the prints I ordered at the same time in one tube. Wait til they're all in stock and pay one shipping fee.

I kinda wish they'd just send all the prints I ordered at the same time in one tube. Wait til they're all in stock and pay one shipping fee.

Sending them all in the same tube would never be possible as multiples are not meant to be packed together like that (the possibility of damage is much greater when doing that), so even if they were all available to ship out on the same day, they would still have to go in separate tubes.

-SideshowAlex

Sending them all in the same tube would never be possible as multiples are not meant to be packed together like that (the possibility of damage is much greater when doing that), so even if they were all available to ship out on the same day, they would still have to go in separate tubes.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex! Yeah I figured that was the case. Not a big deal at all--just thinking of all the shipping costs for all these prints :lol

Any Canadian who actually got charged for framed prints, was it $88 or $40? If they were charged, which print was it?

I find it hilarious that people complained art prints were crappy exclusives and now people ordering AP 60-200 dollars. Guess we're all edition ores. Got my qotd on order and on wl for kier. Not happy I seeing psylocke again. Sideshow seeing dollah dollah bills Y'all!

Back