Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Maybe this?

PoisonIvyCarousel3.jpg

Not confirmed. That's from the blog when they announced the prints.

Here we go:

nGqG7LL.jpg

And presumably the framing options for Catwoman and Harley:

SeuK3aU.jpg

Attachment came in. Looking good! Can't wait for the others to go up for preorder as well.

Attachments

• Gotham_Sirens_Framed.jpg
    Gotham_Sirens_Framed.jpg
    118.9 KB

Yeah, they definitely look pretty great. Just don't have the money to hit these at $200 a pop with one or two a month, especially with Christmas right around the corner. I definitely think I'll be taking a page out of their book when I go to get them framed up though.

Yeah, they definitely look pretty great. Just don't have the money to hit these at $200 a pop with one or two a month, especially with Christmas right around the corner. I definitely think I'll be taking a page out of their book when I go to get them framed up though.

I think it's cheaper going direct through Sideshow than to take them to a custom framer

I think it's cheaper going direct through Sideshow than to take them to a custom framer
Without a doubt. I think I might just bite the bullet and make it work. I really do love the little hit of color in the matting and the cohesion between the three. They'll look absolutely fantastic all together on the wall.

I'm waiting to get mine framed. I like how they did theirs and I'll probably have mine done in a similar style, but I usually get all my stuff framed with the same materials. It would bother me if these didn't match the rest of my stuff. $120 is cheaper than I usually pay but for a bit more I can get what I want.

It'll cost more getting them unframed in the long run

Depends, framing these is not mandatory. I don't have room for like 5-10 prints on my walls. At least for the forseeable future, I will put these in an art portfolio. Gutted though, waited too long on Ivy so I am on the waitlist.

I really like the frame colors and $120 is cheap. My only issue is the material itself. It's all plastic. Wish the frame was wood.

I went with the frame option. I hope the frame options for Harley and Catwoman are not limited like Kier.

Back