Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

why? I don't think people are expecting gold. It is just a frame. One that fits perfectly and saves me the hassle.

I'm just thinking it being shipped and the unknown quality of the actual framing. Could be fantastic though.

Out of those 3 Harley is the only must have for me, although Psylocke is tempting, just don't have enough wall space so I gotta stick to one line (Woman of DC) :)

I'm using my reward points and get the Harley and GOTD framed prints for free. :)

I'm just thinking it being shipped and the unknown quality of the actual framing. Could be fantastic though.

It being "unknown" doesn't make it more likely to be bad. :) It's pretty expensive so there's no reason to believe it won't be of high quality.

3 more I can pass on. At least Sideshow knows where their bread is buttered... T & A. :)

Haha, its pretty obvious. Seems like each set of three consits of one CotD, DC and Marvel. Do we have enough gals in each license for the next couple sets?

I've had the signed Artgerm Harley print for ages.
Bit sad that Sideshow are doing a version :(

I don't have either of the PFs, but I really want that Harley and Psylocke art print. :love

I'm supposed to get charged today for Poison Ivy. My order says shipping soon.

I was supposed to be charged for it but wasn't charged as well.

Mine says processing still. Elisse didn't confirm if the framed option would be charged on this coming Tuesday or not. I guess i will be getting it framed after all.

After looking at the 2nd installment, I really want the psylocke even though I have the SSC PF ex print. Something about it I like so much lol

Here is my print in all its glory.

IMG_0008.JPG

It sure is a beauty.

Nah, I've had this one for a while.
Exactly the same print, just not from a numbered run or with the Sideshow stamp.

Annoyingly, it probably would have held its value, not so much now :(

Is that from SS?

Nah, I've had this one for a while.
Exactly the same print, just not from a numbered run or with the Sideshow stamp.

Annoyingly, it probably would have held its value, not so much now :(

It will hold value unless SL releases more.

Back