Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

I think I figured out what disturbs me most about the revised EX portrait. Her pupils are so small.

So what I did was edit her eyes in Photoshop and first enlarged them. Then I made her pupils bigger and lowered the slant on her eyes. To each his own, but I think she would look a lot better like this.

PF_Psylocke_Eye_Comparison1.jpg

I think I figured out what disturbs me most about the revised EX portrait. Her pupils are so small.

So what I did was edit her eyes in Photoshop and first enlarged them. Then I made her pupils bigger and lowered the slant on her eyes. To each his own, but I think she would look a lot better like this.

yea that does look a little better. i'm prob the only one who still likes the new EX over the old one.

I wonder why SSC didn't show the front of the ex head?

Fix the eye shadow

I swear to God that's man on that photoshopped pic.
He's got his yambag tucked in that one piece!

I think her eye make up is a bit too heavy in your version, but I see an improvement in the pupils. Another thing that bothers me about this piece is how the fabric outfit is too narrow for her collar. It is supposed to be one smooth transition to her neck.

Full frontal is the most important view and I'm not getting it? :dunno

really? I think 3/4 is the most important...this tends to be the most aesthetically pleasing angle to the eye. I think most people naturally pose their statues this way.

really? I think 3/4 is the most important...this tends to be the most aesthetically pleasing angle to the eye. I think most people naturally pose their statues this way.

Indeed. That's why its the 3/4 view and not the 1/4 view.

Full frontal is the most important view and I'm not getting it? :dunno

You really want to see the new EX sculpt head on? I don't think anyone could see that and still live to tell the tale.

god aweful crap....I am just waiting for the end. So I can cancel it. Hopefully I can get NRD back. No point in getting the reg.

Im sort of stunned. I got into the Hobby because of Rogue. needless to say I am having my EX head custom painted. Colossus is going to cost me $$$ and now I am seeing that they mangled her face.
Its like damn they pulled a cyclops on her.

They should include 4 heads. Didn't they say the nice Jim Lee era PFs? This does not look like Jim Lee style at all. The older ex head does.

New sculpts look 100% Jim Lee IMO. They are awesome. :lecture

5891631212_410467cfe0.jpg

X-Men_1.jpg

I want the old ex head back. How can they do this?? :dunno

One month before shipping then telling me they changed the whole head??

Back