Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Interesting. How did they notify people of the change. I have had this on preorder since day one and never got any notification that there was going to be a change.

Also, saying they are reworking the heads means absolutely nothing until they actually show pics of how things changed.

Same here. Ordered day one, thought I would received the Jim Lee head(display Jim Lee x-men pfs). One month before shipping got mail saying check out the new heads.

Just remember that if you buy from an online shop in CA that you need to tag on 9% for taxes. :(

CSC is cheaper than BBTS.

CornerStoreComics has it for $269.99. BBTS for $284.99.

That's $294.30 or so with tax from CSC in CA. I think BBTS is cheaper, even with shipping.

That's $294.30 or so with tax from CSC in CA. I think BBTS is cheaper, even with shipping.

anyone know if its cheaper if I order it and pick it up physically from the store?

edit: oh an bbts is still more expensive at about $304.

anyone know if its cheaper if I order it and pick it up physically from the store?

You shouldn't have to pay for shipping that way.

even if you pick it up at a the store, you'll be paying the state sales tax instead of the shipping

yea but my point is if i do local pickup, i would only have to pay for the tax instead of both the tax and the shipping...

just the tax, but it would just about equal the shipping if you ordered from a shop out of state

yea but my point is if i do local pickup, i would only have to pay for the tax instead of both the tax and the shipping...

You leave in Los Angeles area? try Halo13 talk to frank his number is 818-842-8726 he will hook you up just tell him one of your friend refer you. You can pre-order a regular version you just need to pay the same amount as Sideshow asking without the Tax & shipping BUT you need to pay him cash.

:)

Thanks to Rouge, Psylocke, and Ultron alongside some other statues, I have come to the conclusion that Sideshow is a noble company that just doesn't want their fan's money. They much rather convince everyone to not trust them.

Thanks to Rouge, Psylocke, and Ultron alongside some other statues, I have come to the conclusion that Sideshow is a noble company that just doesn't want their fan's money. They much rather convince everyone to not trust them.

what was wrong with Ultron?

Edit: Never mind, I found the thread.

Last edited:

I pretty much already have one foot out the door.

Rising prices, horrible QC and just overall a cheaper quality of statues being made these days.

The sad part is, these issues are more consistent with the Marvel license.
Hopefully with the DC license comes great quality products once again.

To stay on topic, even though I'm not a fan on how they changed the face sculpts. I'm still looking forward to this piece & hopefully my disappointment ends with that change. Since QC is different kind of beast.

Was there ever an explanation as to why they felt they needed a change to the heads?

Not that I know of. :dunno

makes no sense to me to just randomly change the head sculpts a month before the product is released. :dunno

Back