Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

New sculpts look 100% Jim Lee IMO. They are awesome. :lecture

coleman.jpg

But seriously, who's gonna make a thread/poll to see how many people are going to cancel, since we can with this piece without losing the NRD, because of this. As much as I hate the new Ex head, I doubt I'll cancel. It's always better to have the Ex even if you don't love the exclusive bit.

This sucks with SSC decision to make the ex head more Asian looking. Don't like the high cheekbones on this. The reg head is a better change. Wish they did a survey in which style people would prefer before they make the change. I will not display the ex head.

I like the new heads just fine. I'm going to keep my order.

But seriously, who's gonna make a thread/poll to see how many people are going to cancel, since we can with this piece without losing the NRD, because of this. As much as I hate the new Ex head, I doubt I'll cancel. It's always better to have the Ex even if you don't love the exclusive bit.

I'm pretty sure won't lose your NRD if you decide to cancel now. If i could recall they allowed people to cancel nightcrawler comc when they changed the paint app to a darker blue. if they make any minor changes to the final product its your right as a consumer to demand a full refund.

I'm pretty sure won't lose your NRD if you decide to cancel now. If i could recall they allowed people to cancel nightcrawler comc when they changed the paint app to a darker blue. if they make any minor changes to the final product its your right as a consumer to demand a full refund.

I didn't mean to imply that that was in question. We already know for a fact that anyone that wants to cancel their pre-order for this statue will not lose their NRD.

At least they didn't give her a male member. The Ex head totally looks like a transsexual.

Cancelled my Ex, hope someone who wants it from the boards gets it. The changes to the HS were enough to have me put my foot down.

I'm telling you, the Rogue debacle put a huge thorn in my side, it's taking a LOT less to decide to cancel, or never even order something. That's part of the collateral damage from they way they handled the Rogue issue.

sideshow told us they re worked the heads months ago :slap

Interesting. How did they notify people of the change. I have had this on preorder since day one and never got any notification that there was going to be a change.

Also, saying they are reworking the heads means absolutely nothing until they actually show pics of how things changed.

I actually prefer the older sculpts to the newer ones.

But, if they had to change the head, I prefer the one in the painted shot in the picture below. Why didn't they use that head?

This is what I was expecting, but nothing on the Sideshow site matches the painted portrait at the bottom.

Edited: The bottom pic is the proto that was shown at Comic Con.

DA_Psylock.jpg

BBTS, or alterego probably

yea alterego would be my first choice since their list price was the cheapest and i have $10 off there but they are soldout. i guess i may have to do bbts then.

Back