Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Thx xYx She does look like her doesn't she?

Besides the long hair & the one piece swimsuit costume, I'd say the similarities end there.
psylockevskitana.jpg

The pictures look great and I prefer the original head-sculpt; can't wait for mine to come in tomorrow.

The face sculpts look better in person than they do in pictures. Her skin is yellower from the waist down that around her shoulders, where it is pinker. The blue bands of her outfit aren't painted perfect against her skin, but they are nice enough. The head are painted beautifully.

Very nice pics VS! She looks amazing! Can't wait for my EX next week.

Sweet pics VS!!! Can't freakin wait to add Psylocke to the lineup and just ordered Storm EX!!!:yess::yess::yess: :hi5:

Just got a tracking number from Sideshow for my EX!!!

She'll be here Wednesday!!! BTW, just received my GG Sweet Pea! Posted pics in that thread.

I got busted in the meeting for looking at these. ROFL. Thanks for posting VS.

So are you happy with her mrclean? I was looking forward to reading your impressions. I know you were not a fan of the exclusive head sculpt.

So are you happy with her mrclean? I was looking forward to reading your impressions. I know you were not a fan of the exclusive head sculpt.

She's still in my car's trunk. I will admit, from seeing a YouTube video, her regular face didn't look so bad to me. But my pride was with the original EX head which is why I purchased the EX version hours after it was available online.

I'm too scared to open her because I want to be able to resell her. I don't know what to do. :dunno

She's still in my car's trunk. I will admit, from seeing a YouTube video, her regular face didn't look so bad to me. But my pride was with the original EX head which is why I purchased the EX version hours after it was available online.

I'm too scared to open her because I want to be able to resell her. I don't know what to do. :dunno

well you should open her to make sure she isn't damaged. it is better to make sure she is undamaged than not open her and sell a possibly defective item. so open her and take pics!!! :clap

Wow, mine was shipped this morning and already arrived (a day earlier than UPS's delivery date); opening up #284 here in a few minutes.

Most people I know prefer premium formats to be opened and inspected for damage; if you open her up, inspect her, and box her back up it won't make a difference on the resell.

well you should open her to make sure she isn't damaged. it is better to make sure she is undamaged than not open her and sell a possibly defective item. so open her and take pics!!! :clap

Wow, mine was shipped this morning and already arrived (a day earlier than UPS's delivery date); opening up #284 here in a few minutes.

Most people I know prefer premium formats to be opened and inspected for damage; if you open her up, inspect her, and box her back up it won't make a difference on the resell.

Doh! You guys are making it hard for me to avoid the dark side. lol I never thought about the inspection part..which is totally good advice!

Back