Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Hey Mark since the other mod didn't make a comment on my posting of Psylocke (see pic thread), can I use one of the pics for my avatar?

Sure. Just remember what I told you before...use one of your more tasteful pics. You've got some really great close up and frontal shots of Psylocke that show her off.

I'm gonna be upfront, honest and blunt with you. Is it worth it to piss people off just to piss people off to prove a point?

People enjoy your pics. You enjoy showing off your collection. Compromise, bro. :duff

Sure. Just remember what I told you before...use one of your more tasteful pics. You've got some really great close up and frontal shots of Psylocke that show her off.

I'm gonna be upfront, honest and blunt with you. Is it worth it to piss people off just to piss people off to prove a point?

People enjoy your pics. You enjoy showing off your collection. Compromise, bro. :duff

I thought those pics where compromise :monkey2:monkey2

Damnit.... I don't even like my signature because of how busy it looks. I need a statue that goes lengthwise :(

Damnit.... I don't even like my signature because of how busy it looks. I need a statue that goes lengthwise :(

The pics you have of Pyslocke are very good. I don't have a problem with them.

Just don't use a crotch, ass or gratuitous bewb shot for your avatar.

I think your sig looks good. BTW...you don't have your Sideshow Collectors photo thread link in it. All I get is the Weta link.

The pics you have of Pyslocke are very good. I don't have a problem with them.

Just don't use a crotch, ass or gratuitous bewb shot for your avatar.

I think your sig looks good. BTW...you don't have your Sideshow Collectors photo thread link in it. All I get is the Weta link.

Whoops my bad :eek:

So this image is fine by you if I put it on my signature untouched?

Whoops my bad :eek:

So this image is fine by you if I put it on my signature untouched?

Let me repeat myself...Just don't use a crotch, ass or gratuitous bewb shot for your avatar.

I'd use one of these...

6965362933_032be64891_b.jpg

6965363537_9dea9c6f63_b.jpg

6819252922_55b8493f2a_b.jpg

JMO and advice to you. Take it for what it's worth.

I gave in to opening mine thanks to sarakawa and Kibishii. lol At first I was going to resell this because I couldn't get into the EX head but after actually seeing it in person and in hand, it really really is a different experience versus seeing it in pictures. I may have been converted because now I don't think I can sell this off. :eek: The body is absolutely stunning. Pictures don't do this figure justice.

So here she is. I took pics this evening.

Psylocke_PF1a.jpg

Psylocke_PF2.jpg

Psylocke_PF3.jpg

Psylocke_PF4.jpg

Psylocke_PF5.jpg

Psylocke_PF5a.jpg

Psylocke_PF6.jpg

Psylocke_PF7.jpg

Psylocke_PF8.jpg

^Those are some freakin' sweet pics man!

Makes me actually look forward on getting mine.

She looks great, thats what I need to see. Now looking forward to getting mine.

I gave in to opening mine thanks to sarakawa and Kibishii. lol At first I was going to resell this because I couldn't get into the EX head but after actually seeing it in person and in hand, it really really is a different experience versus seeing it in pictures. I may have been converted because now I don't think I can sell this off. :eek: The body is absolutely stunning. Pictures don't do this figure justice.

It's cool that you like it now. If you do sell it, just like sarakawa and Kibishii said, opening it won't make a difference if someone really wants it. Most of the statues I wanted were long sold out by the time I discovered them, so I had to use eBay and private sellers. I always felt better when I could see exactly what it was I was getting. That means it had to be opened for pics. Also my comic shop always opens statues to know if they need to be sent back for replacements. It's a reassurance for the customers, so they know they're getting something mint condition. If you dont open, you don't know.

And these are statues, not enclosed action figures or plastic wrapped collectibles. They're sealed by tape and ain't nothing special about tape. If you reseal it with your own tape it doesn't make it less valuable because it's not the factory's tape. And when SSC resells opened returns they use the shipping warehouse tape. You made the right decision.

So here she is. I took pics this evening.

Psylocke_PF1a.jpg

Psylocke_PF6.jpg

]​

I too am impressed at how much better this thing looks in person. The initial pics were really bad, as the lighting was too harsh or something, but you have captured the true look of this piece in your pics as well as can be done. This is really a piece worth having. To think you were going to cancel....:) Frankly, I like how the EX head looks so much that I no longer feel so interested in a custom head for it. It really is nice.​

It's cool that you like it now. If you do sell it, just like sarakawa and Kibishii said, opening it won't make a difference if someone really wants it. Most of the statues I wanted were long sold out by the time I discovered them, so I had to use eBay and private sellers. I always felt better when I could see exactly what it was I was getting. That means it had to be opened for pics. Also my comic shop always opens statues to know if they need to be sent back for replacements. It's a reassurance for the customers, so they know they're getting something mint condition. If you dont open, you don't know.

And these are statues, not enclosed action figures or plastic wrapped collectibles. They're sealed by tape and ain't nothing special about tape. If you reseal it with your own tape it doesn't make it less valuable because it's not the factory's tape. And when SSC resells opened returns they use the shipping warehouse tape. You made the right decision.

I do feel a lot better in opening her up. In the end I would've regret letting her go if I were to see her later on in person. Her sheer presence is so striking. Like you really have to get a 2nd look if you even glance her way. The legs are powerful. The stance is sexy. The hair is sultry. And I'm sure glad they made her pupils larger than the production shots. (I wonder if SSC read my rants, raves, and complaints about the pupils on here? lol)

I never knew about the pre-inspecting before selling so all the info you guys provided tonight is very useful.

I was PM'd a question on scale/size. Here's a quick shot for sense of scale with a 1/6 figure....

Psylocke_PF10.jpg

And a shot of the reg portrait...

Psylocke_PF9.jpg

Oh man, oh man, OH MAN!! nice mrclean! I am so psyched I was able to hop on the WL in feb and have this baby convert!! This needs to ship to me NOW!!:yess::yess::yess: These pics just look great:hi5:

Oh man, oh man, OH MAN!! nice mrclean! I am so psyched I was able to hop on the WL in feb and have this baby convert!! This needs to ship to me NOW!!:yess::yess::yess: These pics just look great:hi5:

Thanks bro. You're actually one of the influences that helped me prevent myself from making a big mistake. So thanks again! :) I am sooooo glad I opened her up to appreciate her.

It was like being a kid again during Christmas unwrapping everything and being in awe. lol!

You need a Medusa my friend! :lol
She has plenty of strength and length and no butt shots to worry about! :rotfl

Back