Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

I gave in to opening mine thanks to sarakawa and Kibishii. lol At first I was going to resell this because I couldn't get into the EX head but after actually seeing it in person and in hand, it really really is a different experience versus seeing it in pictures. I may have been converted because now I don't think I can sell this off. :eek: The body is absolutely stunning. Pictures don't do this figure justice.

So here she is. I took pics this evening.

Psylocke_PF1a.jpg

Psylocke_PF2.jpg

Psylocke_PF3.jpg

Psylocke_PF4.jpg

Psylocke_PF5.jpg

Psylocke_PF5a.jpg

Psylocke_PF6.jpg

Psylocke_PF7.jpg

Psylocke_PF8.jpg

Now these are some awesome looking pictures and I don't even like using the word awesome in my vocabulary.

Hella nice job bro!

I wonder if anyone will customize this piece into her X-Force costume?
*cough*GreatWall*cough*IronLungs*cough*

I do feel a lot better in opening her up. In the end I would've regret letting her go if I were to see her later on in person. Her sheer presence is so striking. Like you really have to get a 2nd look if you even glance her way. The legs are powerful. The stance is sexy. The hair is sultry. And I'm sure glad they made her pupils larger than the production shots. (I wonder if SSC read my rants, raves, and complaints about the pupils on here? lol)

I never knew about the pre-inspecting before selling so all the info you guys provided tonight is very useful.

I was PM'd a question on scale/size. Here's a quick shot for sense of scale with a 1/6 figure....

Psylocke_PF10.jpg

And a shot of the reg portrait...

Psylocke_PF9.jpg

Excellent pics man, congrats, so do you like the regular or the EX head better?

this piece looks awesome to me, don't see any reason to complain about either head imo. Can't wait to get mine....:yess:

Suck it doubters and haters who moaned for ____ knows how many pages about the new heads - she turned out awesome :yess:

Excellent pics man, congrats, so do you like the regular or the EX head better?

Thanks bro. I like the EX head better because I was a big fan of the 90's version of Psylocke.

This is my first PF statue. All this excitement about finally owning one and seeing it in person...but I completely overlooked the fact and noticed I didn't get an art print. Was it supposed to be packed in the brown shipping box or actually packed in the Psylocke box? I don't see it anywhere. :(

Usually the print is between the shipper and the colour box

Suck it doubters and haters who moaned for ____ knows how many pages about the new heads - she turned out awesome :yess:

Things always change once they see it person or pics surface. Nothing new!

I've looked in both boxes and don't see anything. :confused: Was it supposed to be taped to the inside or something?

You might actually be missing the print. It's usually in the statue box wedged in separately from the styrofoam.

I've looked in both boxes and don't see anything. :confused: Was it supposed to be taped to the inside or something?

The last two prints I got were taped to the styrofoam, it's kinda hard to miss.

I'd call Sideshow and let them know.

Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Shoot! I missed the delivery by like 10 minutes! :(

just got mine this morning, she is very impressive! I am much more impressed with the new sculpts than I thought I would be.

Shoot! I missed the delivery by like 10 minutes! :(

I couldn't deal with that happening to me anymore and glad that I can receive all my goodies at work.

I can't stand waiting so I feel your pain bro.

just got mine this morning, she is very impressive! I am much more impressed with the new sculpts than I thought I would be.

Congrats brother Spaz'!

Seeing all this great photos makes me sad that I didn't order her. She so damn beautiful I don't know what to do...:(

I wouldn't be surprise if the Ex becomes available again. I might change my mind and order the Ex again and just display the reg head....but w/e.

Congrats brother Spaz'!

Seeing all this great photos makes me sad that I didn't order her. She so damn beautiful I don't know what to do...:(

Jump on the waitlist right now. I really don't think she was that well received initially. At an ES of 750 a conversion is definitely not impossible.

I wouldn't be surprise if the Ex becomes available again. I might change my mind and order the Ex again and just display the reg head....but w/e.

I jumped on the WL last month and it converted so give it a shot!

Back