Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

I think anyone who still wants the EX, should be highly advised to join the WL asap/now. There's still a chance that a few others may fumble on their charges due or flex pays and the opportunity for your WL to convert still has a good chance. It's very apparent this piece is widely liked and even an initial hater like me has been humbled and converted. lol The masses are speaking up on forums all over. And the reaction of appreciation is the same all around.

Even if you guys can't get the EX, I wouldn't sleep on the Regular Edition either.

My ex won't arrive untill the 13th - that's what's it's like living in eurotrash country. But if it's as great as it looks from the in-hand pix (thanks for all those) I might end ordering a reg as well.

She looks much better than anticipated. Still not going to bite the bullet though - so I will appreciate her through your guys pics. Congrats if you get one! :)

I couldn't deal with that happening to me anymore and glad that I can receive all my goodies at work.

I can't stand waiting so I feel your pain bro.

hate it when that happens :slap

Thanks for the sentiments guys :monkey2

I'll take solace in the fact that I can pick her up at the depot tomorrow morning. It's only like 10 minutes away.

Thanks for the sentiments guys :monkey2

I'll take solace in the fact that I can pick her up at the depot tomorrow morning. It's only like 10 minutes away.

Are you going to be able to sleep tonight !? :( :(

I called customer service today and they said they will get back to me sometime next week on the issue of my missing art print. I hope they come through.

100/750 got here today! Just got home and will get some photos up tonight.

My 2 fedex drivers are awesome because they release it without a signature. He had kick today since I had all 30 of my boxes in my backyard waiting to go to storage this weekend.

what's wrong with getting multiples of a character, at least these will most likely be of different poses and costumes of course. Look at Elektra and her 5 different statues with only 2 poses and costumes.

Pictures incoming

Psylocke1-1.jpg

Psylocke3.jpg

Psylocke4.jpg

Psylocke5-1.jpg

Psylocke6-1.jpg

Psylocke7-1.jpg

Psylocke8-1.jpg

^^^ Sweet! Like that back drop or the color of your wall as a contrasting color for these photos.

dont like this character/statue but looks like sideshow did a great job on quality & the face paint, so congrats to all who got her.

The colored back drop really changed the look of her complexion. It really softened her features. It made me like the new head sculpts a little more. I may play with some colors when mine arrives. Thanks for sharing.

Great looking pics. Its nice to see someone taking pictures of the regular head, all I'm seeing is photos of the Ex head everywhere. I prefer the regular head.

Or maybe I'm just jealous that I missed out on the Exclusive

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2941.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

EX head turned out great in hand other then her left hand sword chipped im happy with the final product.
Other pictures turned out abit blurry gonna try and get some more tonight. Big shout to BigSilva for the great video review and grouping them together. Even tho rogue looks alittle out of place with her eye sight.

Back