Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

My only beef here is people saying they were gonna wait for the regular shipment & then all of a sudden everyone opted for an early shipment, makes me feel out of place. :pfft::impatient:

@IronLungs
There's a handful of EXs on Ebay but the cheapest go for $500 without shipping.

My only beef here is people saying they were gonna wait for the regular shipment & then all of a sudden everyone opted for an early shipment, makes me feel out of place. :pfft::impatient:

@IronLungs

This is why you can't be afraid. Do what you want and don't worry about what the rest of us think... except me. :monkey3

At least you are still getting an EX, unlike IL. :wink1:

This is why you can't be afraid. Do what you want and don't worry about what the rest of us think... except me. :monkey3

At least you are still getting an EX, unlike IL. :wink1:

It'll all work out eventually, I got something under my sleeves. :monkey3

:lol:rotfl:lol
Poor IL, I didn't even know he passed on this until he posted that Rogue trade comment.

It'll all work out eventually, I got something under my sleeves. :monkey3

:lol:rotfl:lol
Poor IL, I didn't even know he passed on this until he posted that Rogue trade comment.

I think you are really going to like Psylocke. She came out great. Almost makes up for the Rogue debacle.

Poor IL. Maybe he will get lucky on the WL. Just don't flex on the WL as pay in full get priority.

hay IL get on waitlist it might convert who knows..... well i m on waitlist is there chances :wink1:

I think you are really going to like Psylocke. She came out great. Almost makes up for the Rogue debacle.

Poor IL. Maybe he will get lucky on the WL. Just don't flex on the WL as pay in full get priority.

If I get on the WL I know better than to try and flex pay for her. It really sucks being me right about now...:(

But thing you can rest assure. I will be getting the EX and that you can take to the bank.

@IronLungs

If I have to go the eBay route. I have a few Bowen statues that will help soften the blow.

EX or fail that for sure!

I'm jumping on right after this post!

darkside.jpg

Here's to hoping someone forgot to update their CC information...:pray:

Or that SSC is up to its old tricks with the fake "SOLD OUT"...:pray:

Just received this georgeous lady. She is absolutely stunning. I feel guilty doubting new head sculpts by Trevor Grove. The man is so talented, both heads turned out excellent.

I like the sash better than the belt, make her look sexier :monkey5

Double katanas looks great but her with the psi-blade looks a little better, so I am gonna go with the blade.

The hardest thing is choosing which head, I like them both almost equally. I will definitely switch it from time to time.

I like the flow of the hair of the Exclusive head better than regular, but the face on the regular head is prettier. The EX looks better from a little further distance, while the regular looks better up close.

15d4ip.jpg

35lfcaq.jpg

1znmwkp.jpg

24nr887.jpg

IMO she is #2 best behind Gambit from this line. Really happy with the X-Men PF line, bring on Colossus :rock

I am still undecided to display her with the EX head or

33mrl6o.jpg

2e4f88g.jpg

Or the regular head

10x9ibl.jpg

34igs5i.jpg

Thanks IL, good luck with your WL. There is a chance.

If the WL doesn't convert. Plan B...throw some of my boxed up Bowen statues up and get her off eBay that way. But she's going to be mine one way or another.

I just got on the WL... I don't really need this, or want it, but I kinda do :cuckoo:

Here is my Psylocke! She is incredible. Her faces are gorgeous, her skin has a great subtle shading and her fabric is superb! Huge success for Sideshow!!!

DSCN2886.jpg

DSCN2890.jpg

DSCN2891.jpg

DSCN2892.jpg

DSCN2893.jpg

DSCN2902.jpg

DSCN2905.jpg

DSCN2909.jpg

DSCN2912.jpg

DSCN2915.jpg

Back