Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Yeah, I can already see myself switching mine out pretty soon. I love how many options this statue has.
I disagree with Rogue. I like both heads equally with her and find myself switching them frequently. I wish my Emma Frost PF had a switch out head.... :/

LOL, I wish the Emma PF had a switch out head too (one that wasn't scary). I would love a new Emma PF in a different costume that is pretty and more in line with all of the X-Men PFs we have (including the villains like Mystique and Sabretooth).

Maybe they can do a classic White Queen PF? That would be cool!

is the current PF's head removeable? Maybe we can find someone to just create a new head for it :dunno

That's exactly what I'm hoping for.
Seeing as how SS seems to love the character as much as I do then maybe it's inevitable.

is the current PF's head removeable? Maybe we can find someone to just create a new head for it :dunno

No, sadly.

Well, ink is gonna rub my face in it. I got bored of the psi blade already (less than two days?) and switched to the dual katanas... probably just temporarily. :monkey1

Also, I was flipping through X-Men #1 and something occurred to me. There was something about the sash that wasn't sitting right with me, and I figured it out. It's not supposed to be tied in the front. Now I like it much better.

Psylocke11.jpg

Psylocke12.jpg

Psylocke13.jpg

Psylocke14.jpg

Well, ink is gonna rub my face in it. I got bored of the psi blade already (less than two days?) and switched to the dual katanas... probably just temporarily. :monkey1

Also, I was flipping through X-Men #1 and something occurred to me. There was something about the sash that wasn't sitting right with me, and I figured it out. It's not supposed to be tied in the front. Now I like it much better.
Don't worry Jedah, I'll rub it in ink's face when he gets her and likes the psi-blade better. :lol

I do like the sash tied in the back better though.

:wave:D

a lot of rubbing? :lol

I'm been thinking to sell my

Psylocke PF EX
Rogue PF EX
Gambit PF Reg. V
Cyclops PF Reg. V
Wolverine PF Reg. V

to fund the Sideshow HCG TERMINATOR T-800 1:2 Endoskeleton Statue That thing cost like 2K and i saw one on ebay for less than 2K. You think this a good move or just keep the X-men PF? That thing look Awesome that's why I'm tempted to do it.

Do what makes you happy. :)

I'm been thinking to sell my

Psylocke PF EX
Rogue PF EX
Gambit PF Reg. V
Cyclops PF Reg. V
Wolverine PF Reg. V

to fund the Sideshow HCG TERMINATOR T-800 1:2 Endoskeleton Statue That thing cost like 2K and i saw one on ebay for less than 2K. You think this a good move or just keep the X-men PF? That thing look Awesome that's why I'm tempted to do it.

Wish that was a Gambit Ex, still on the market.

Ski

I can't imagine selling my x-men! unless they release the whole cast of firefly in PF format and I was short on monies!! Otherwise, I would just buy em all!!! :yess:

Is it just lighting, or is there a paint problem with her right leg (on the left side of the photo). It looks like the paint are sloppy on the upper part of the leg and dented too.

Back