Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

DSCN2917.jpg

DSCN2898.jpg

DSCN2899.jpg

glad to see this turned out tits n cream....was worried there for a sec for the marvel pf's

Congrats North. :clap Beautiful pics. Which head do u like the most?

Thanks guys!

@VS, I do love both heads, and I love the regular head more now in person than in photos, but my personal favorite is still the EX.

I thought I would like the X belt, but I am thinking I like the sash better, and I like the katanas better than the psi-blade; although I do like that more in person than in pics too.

hay friends recently 8 psylocke comiquette suddenly came in stock can u tell me friends is psylock comi good or pf any one have both of them? n is psylocke comi is 1/4 scale......which one is better??

Thanks guys!

@VS, I do love both heads, and I love the regular head more now in person than in photos, but my personal favorite is still the EX.

I thought I would like the X belt, but I am thinking I like the sash better, and I like the katanas better than the psi-blade; although I do like that more in person than in pics too.

nice pics awesome:clap

hay friends do u think waitlist will convert with the edition size of 750 ....as u can see lots of friends n also me jumped on waitlist so r there any chances:pray:?

I used to own the comiquette, and now have the PF (I sold the comiquette). It's a gorgeous piece, but it's more of a specific artist rendition of Psylocke than a more comic book oriented Psylocke (like the PF). The comiquette is 1/5 scale and the PF is 1/4. I defintely prefer the PF.

Comi is a nice piece but i def want the 1/4 scale PF. As for WL, it's gonna be tough because this piece turned out so damn nice. i think people were doubting about the new heads which is when i jumped on the WL expecting people to cancel their EXs in haste. Now that there are in hand pics with everyone LOVING this, I bet people who cancelled are now regretting it and those who already have an order in will be much less likely to cancel. That being said, you never know so it's worth a shot.

I think the comiquette is incredibly nice! Both are good depictions.

Thanks guys!

I have mine display with the reg head, sash and kitana. Just love the look of it.

hay friends recently 8 psylocke comiquette suddenly came in stock can u tell me friends is psylock comi good or pf any one have both of them? n is psylocke comi is 1/4 scale......which one is better??

those 8 must belong to sideshow staff who feel they are now better off with the pf :lol

I'll stick with my comiquette, I prefer it to the PF.

those 8 must belong to sideshow staff who feel they are now better off with the pf :lol

then whats the purpose of advertising it that 8 psylock comiquette in stock available

Last edited:

I have mine display with the reg head, sash and kitana. Just love the look of it.

The regular head is gorgeous too! I know she is one I will switch up often, unlike Rogue and Ms. Marvel; I always use Rogue's regular head (replacement head, not original) and Ms. Marvel's EX head.

Yeah, I can already see myself switching mine out pretty soon. I love how many options this statue has.
I disagree with Rogue. I like both heads equally with her and find myself switching them frequently. I wish my Emma Frost PF had a switch out head.... :/

Back