Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Just strange to me.

Hulk PF and Hulk Maquette seem to be close in size. But Hulk Maquette looks small compared to Rhino and the PF looks fine. Is it because photos of Hulk maquette from the front are his skiny side. Would love to see Rhino and Hulk facing each other so you can see Hulks thick arms and back.

734416_10151304392176695_1805507078_n_zpse233cc4a.jpg

2qibaqp.jpg

DSC01029_zps4e935abc.jpg

Mamba, your pics are epic!!!!! Just unboxed mine and yeah you guys weren't kidding, he's light! How's the head magnet for you guys? Mine is weak, I moved him from the box to the coffee table and the damn head fell off. Also his peg foot won't fully seat, sticks off the base maybe 1/8 inch or less. But as far as presence, he is beastly!

Mamba, your pics are epic!!!!! Just unboxed mine and yeah you guys weren't kidding, he's light! How's the head magnet for you guys? Mine is weak, I moved him from the box to the coffee table and the damn head fell off. Also his peg foot won't fully seat, sticks off the base maybe 1/8 inch or less. But as far as presence, he is beastly!

The magnets on both heads is pretty strong on mine and as far as the foot peg, you gotta ease it in nice and slow, don't just force it in :wink1:

Suprised when this and Babydoll turned up at work today, as I was still waiting on my shipping notice. Trust me Pics do not do Rhino justice. In person he is amazing and the EX head looks so much better than the Reg in my opinion. Magnets on mine are very strong.

this is class.:clap

Spidey is just ****in huge compared to the other 1/4s.
Great pics Mamba!

Nice pics Mamba and congrats!

Thank you guys.

Hey T my magnet on both heads are very strong.

There is one thing that I am puzzled, why he has like a mole on his chin (EX head), on every single one of these I noticed he has one on the same spot. Did they put that mole intentionally?

rvveow.jpg

That mole is just artistic license I would imagine. There is one above his left eye as well, plus all those big ones on his shoulders and arms/hands

Thank you guys.

Hey T my magnet on both heads are very strong.

There is one thing that I am puzzled, why he has like a mole on his chin (EX head), on every single one of these I noticed he has one on the same spot. Did they put that mole intentionally?

rvveow.jpg

I dunno... that mole looks 1/5 scale to me

I like the sculpt, but yet again I got to go paint him from the look of it. He is a little too flat for my taste. The paint that is! :) Great photos guys! Thanks for sharing

Back