Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as I feared, his head is way too tiny- LOL And his neck would have to be made of rubber to stretch like that inside his costume. Terrible proportions and another SS failure. The saving grace is I can flip this and make some extra cash.

BB

On the modern head, yeah, but with the retro head it looks fine

Look at Hulk Com. Similar head proportions. That is FTW. :yess:

Psssst.... Hulk is a man who when his body transforms his bones literally can snap and reform, and who's proportions can change.... Rhno is a guy in a suit. Now he is a big guy, but just a guy. Rhino's proportions should not be as flexible as the Hulks.... Just sayin

Psssst.... Hulk is a man who when his body transforms his bones literally can snap and reform, and who's proportions can change.... Rhno is a guy in a suit. Now he is a big guy, but just a guy. Rhino's proportions should not be as flexible as the Hulks.... Just sayin

Actually Rhino is gamma powered now... not too diferent from Hulk

I don't think the proportions are that bad. That's all I was saying. And that in the comic world it isn't unsusual to see exaggerated proportions. Could he be a tad exaggerated... Yes but not terribly.

Damn why did this piece have to kick ***? I got the EX from a board member. Now I'm broke and I will not buy anything until Dark Rider ships. May need to cancel something else I have on pre-order.

I suspect this thing will be 1k + very shortly.

Actually Rhino is gamma powered now... not too diferent from Hulk

I don't think the proportions are that bad. That's all I was saying. And that in the comic world it isn't unsusual to see exaggerated proportions. Could he be a tad exaggerated... Yes but not terribly.

Ahhh ... yes ... All true. This is an okay looking piece, and the proportions are not horrible. I hope you guys enjoy your pieces.:clap

Damn son just woke up to make my morning coffee and found this baby waiting outside for me.

20130314_102420_zps626f7c50.jpg

Don't mind the vultures they like smelling boxes when they come in.i need my coffee.

Damn son just woke up to make my morning coffee and found this baby waiting outside for me.

20130314_102420_zps626f7c50.jpg

Don't mind the vultures they like smelling boxes when they come in.i need my coffee.

Vultures... :rotfl. There like.. OOOO toys!

This is future grail.
He's amazing, big, EX is a must, ES is fairly low....

I can see this being worth a lot of money down the line.

Back