Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the sculpt, but yet again I got to go paint him from the look of it. He is a little too flat for my taste. The paint that is! :) Great photos guys! Thanks for sharing

Wish I had access to some talented painters.
Hope to see your repaint one day soon Averone.

Woohoo, ordered the regular last night at midnight after seeing less then 10 left on the sideshow site. It sold out right after that. Just got my shipping date for 3/20/13. Thank u insomnia for keeping me up in time to get the last one :yess:

Mamba, your pics are epic!!!!! Just unboxed mine and yeah you guys weren't kidding, he's light! How's the head magnet for you guys? Mine is weak, I moved him from the box to the coffee table and the damn head fell off. Also his peg foot won't fully seat, sticks off the base maybe 1/8 inch or less. But as far as presence, he is beastly!

Thats common and normal. I already asked a SS rep about it. Mine is the same....but it sits snug and firmly and if you look at it, the inner part of the foot does rest on the base.

Woohoo, ordered the regular last night at midnight after seeing less then 10 left on the sideshow site. It sold out right after that. Just got my shipping date for 3/20/13. Thank u insomnia for keeping me up in time to get the last one :yess:

Grats! You wont be disappointed when you receive it.

Spidey is just ****in huge compared to the other 1/4s.
Great pics Mamba!

Yup. The Spidey Com is larger than 1/4 scale. Quite a few peeps don't realize how big that piece really is. Rhino looks great. He fits in perfectly with all of the other Coms in the Spidey Com line up.

Got mine yesterday but ex head has a chip on his small horn. They did a good job on covering it up, kind of looks like it was meant to be like that.

DSC00239_zpsbfc864d3.jpg

That ain't right man. Call Sideshow for a new exclusive head. :)

Hes got a few different shades of gray to him Ave. But, if you do plan on painting him, I sure would like to see it.:)

Not sure if you can see it good in this photo, but something like this. This is the bust I had repainted. Added dark shades and dirt

Rhinobust.jpg

One of us got the last one. I checked after I ordered and it said checking inventory and never came back up for order. I haven't gotten any kind of shipping notice though. Either way we probably got the last 2! :yess: :hi5:

I wanted to PO this when it first went up, but I was under a self imposed movie based collectibles only rule...which I have obviously abandoned. This year my collection is exploding! :panic:

My god. I love your set up shadowfax. My girlfriend would murder me if I did something like that...

:lol yes nice display! Both looks superb! Love it! Now I need to get both of them soon :)

20130314_112110_LLS_zps3a9b2c66.jpg
20130314_141024_LLS_zpsb7f07a33.jpg

20130314_141046_LLS_zps9af96c84.jpg

20130314_112003_LLS_zps13b87981.jpg

20130314_112018_LLS_zps92cdd7c9.jpg

20130314_112025_LLS_zps13dfad84.jpg

20130314_112213_LLS_zps3fb3bd6b.jpg

20130314_112347_LLS_zpscee86462.jpg

The base light like vampirella base and like someone said before, reg head does have a noticeable gap

Great display!

Both heads are more than fine. What are some of you smokin?

His head is twice the size of Skaar darn near.

Wow that sounds great! Can't wait to get this beast!

One of us got the last one. I checked after I ordered and it said checking inventory and never came back up for order. I haven't gotten any kind of shipping notice though. Either way we probably got the last 2! :yess: :hi5:

I wanted to PO this when it first went up, but I was under a self imposed movie based collectibles only rule...which I have obviously abandoned. This year my collection is exploding! :panic:

I hear you. I wanted to order the EX when it first came up for order but i had too much on order and had to show crazy restraint. Glad I didnt get the Grey Hulk (already have Rulk) cuz then I wouldnt have been able to pay this off in one shot!! :hi5:

Back