Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just like playing with these 2 beasts.

ofy0ls.jpg

How's the eyebrows and teeth come out on your Hulk i've heard there's some QC on that front.

They are ok, the eyebrows could be improved, wish they are exactly the same as the proto.

Would be great if all following Spider-Man villains came with classic alternate change of head

The hole in that suggestion is not every Spidey villain has a modern look or can easily be swapped like Rhino's. Take Vulture for example, his portrait hasn't really changed & Doc Ock's last look is completely different from his classic/normal look is. So a swap out head wouldn't really work.

It could work with Lizard & Electro though.

Are the cracks on this,part of the sculpture ? Asking because inside the cracks you don't see the white polystone but the same paint color.

Weight is very light actually, Thing PF is definitely heavier, and he's lighter than the Hulk PF. Hollow like a lot of larger statues as of late.... But still looks really good.

i was glad i was able to lift the styrofoam out without having a sports hernia, or flipping the box every way to get it out.

Back