Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think about one to two weeks after sold out. Not to sure.

Thks CBG! Wont give him up, may sell some Hot Toys to subsidise this...

I think about one to two weeks after sold out. Not to sure.

Thks CBG! Wont give him up, may sell some Hot Toys to subsidise this...

Yes SS comes first before hot toys! I saw some hot toys and I love the details. But no ....... PF first. Rhino is a beast in anyone's collection! I can't wait to get mine tomorrow along with storm.

img1835ue.jpg

img1831n.jpg

img1834a.jpg

img1827un.jpg

img1830i.jpg

Yeah Mcfarlane has done Venom and Spider-Man but not Carnage. I would recommend a Bagley Carnage and Bagley Venom in 1/4 as well.

AmazingSpider-Man380.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man375.jpg

Respectfully disagree. As it stands, the SS Spidey, Venom, & Carnage comiquettes are arguably the best produced ever. The scale, sculpts, poses, details, bases, & paint apps are all fantastic, rendering them a hard act to follow. With the inclusion of the Rhino, this series is destined for legendary greatness, provided that future iconic villain releases maintain these exceptionally high standards.

Haven't got the Venom but it's hard to compare to Carnage and Spidey (which i have) as it's less detailed but it's big and burly.face wise i think it's better as it's very well done and detailed there

Hell to the ****ing NO! :lol

Really you like Venom much better than Rhino?

I can't seem to make up my mind which one I like better Rhino EX (I don't really like regular head on Rhino because the seam is too visible) or Venom, they both are amazing.

Sideshow has done fantastic job on Spidey villains so far, if I have to rank them all:

1. Rhino
1. Venom
3. Carnage
4. Black Cat
5. Green Goblin - used to own it but I sold it.
6. Hobgoblin - never own it because it's 1/5 scale

This is Just strange to me.

Hulk PF and Hulk Maquette seem to be close in size. But Hulk Maquette looks small compared to Rhino and the PF looks fine. Is it because photos of Hulk maquette from the front are his skiny side. Would love to see Rhino and Hulk facing each other so you can see Hulks thick arms and back.

734416_10151304392176695_1805507078_n_zpse233cc4a.jpg

2qibaqp.jpg

DSC01029_zps4e935abc.jpg

damn he looks great. i was wondering how he'd look w/ my PFs. seems to fit right in! any quality control issues or general flaws that plague this release?

Back