Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

:lecture Agreed!

:nono No, this is an imposing piece by itself.

I was just teasing CBG because he seems to want Spidey so much. Yes, I agree Rhino is a great piece regardless you have Spidey or not, but me personally I can't wait to display him face to face with my Spidey Comi :)

I put Rhino up there with Skaar in term of awesomeness, I didn't see him at SDCC this year, so I bet when I get him I will be blown away, and just like Skaar the ES on him is great too and the EX head is a pure win.

I was just teasing CBG because he seems to want Spidey so much. Yes, I agree Rhino is a great piece regardless you have Spidey or not, but me personally I can't wait to display him face to face with my Spidey Comi :)

I put Rhino up there with Skaar in term of awesomeness, I didn't see him at SDCC this year, so I bet when I get him I will be blown away, and just like Skaar the ES on him is great too and the EX head is a pure win.

Those of us getting the EX are going to have one amazing, unique and rare piece.

i agree, the ex of this one could be a grail...i doubt people will care for the reg version,,the ex portrait is the one to have though i passed on this one

i agree, the ex of this one could be a grail...i doubt people will care for the reg version,,the ex portrait is the one to have though i passed on this one

true....I honestly wouldn't have ordered this piece if the classic head wasn't included (it's the only way I will display it as I don't care for the modern portrait).

If I was going to display him with someone, I'd go with the Hulk PF....

images

....if I had the Hulk. :gah:

I was actually thinking of the same thing. Those two behemoths would look great together. :rock

I always feel when you mix a display you have to tie the display together with a comic, poster of the two related subjects.

•Osvaldo Tedesco (Sculpt)
•Steve Riojas (Paint)
•The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team

•Osvaldo Tedesco (Sculpt)
•Steve Riojas (Paint)
•The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team

This sculpt is awesome, what else did he do?

This sculpt is awesome, what else did he do?

I do believe he is a student/ mentor of Ariel Olivetti. Don't quote me on that. I believe Olivettis name was posted in place of his early on at the release of Rhino but was changed. Don't know what that was all about.

I do believe he is a student/ mentor of Ariel Olivetti. Don't quote me on that. I believe Olivettis name was posted in place of his early on at the release of Rhino but was changed. Don't know what that was all about.

Thanks, KingB!

Olivetti is a comic book artist not a sculptor. I believe he is a part of Pablo Viggiano's art studio. I think I remember reading that awhile back but I'm not 100% sure. I am sure he has nothing to do with Olivetti since Olivetti is not a sculptor.

Olivetti is a comic book artist not a sculptor. I believe he is a part of Pablo Viggiano's art studio. I think I remember reading that awhile back but I'm not 100% sure. I am sure he has nothing to do with Olivetti since Olivetti is not a sculptor.

Ok, I was confused..... I thought he had something to do with the project. Thanks for the heads up filip. I think I meant to say Pablo Viggiano but said Olivetti.

Back