Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

This is my 2nd most anticipated statue for 2013 after Batman PF.

This beast is huge, displaying him will be a problematic.

18" H (457.2mm) x 14.5" W (368.3mm) x 21.5" D (546.1mm)*

Besta only has 15.75" D, can't display him facing forward.

How do you guys going to display this beast?

This is my 2nd most anticipated statue for 2013 after Batman PF.

This beast is huge, displaying him will be a problematic.

18" H (457.2mm) x 14.5" W (368.3mm) x 21.5" D (546.1mm)*

Besta only has 15.75" D, can't display him facing forward.

How do you guys going to display this beast?

On top of the besta facing to the right. Spidey on the other side.:yess:

On top of the besta facing to the right. Spidey on the other side.:yess:

That would be my plan but that display will take a lot of space. I don't think I can keep that display once I get Hulk Maquette, Galactus Maquette and Batman PF as they all required to be on top of Besta.

But yeah that display will look sick can't wait to see Spidey and Rhino facing each other on top of my besta even it may only for temporary display :yess:

^^^

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to make this diorama work with all the Spidey villains. I'm thinking of having a custom case made, but either way I'm going to find a way to make it work. That half the funny these days, is finding that perfect display....

Hobgoblin%20%26%20Symbi%27%20Army-M.jpg

I will be displaying Rhino facing to Hulk Comi..... its going to take huge space :panic:

^^^

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to make this diorama work with all the Spidey villains. I'm thinking of having a custom case made, but either way I'm going to find a way to make it work. That half the funny these days, is finding that perfect display....

:exactly::exactly::exactly:
i've got most of my stuff boxed up now and trying to figure where, how big and what design for my displays.

^^^

have you seen the Ikea Pax system that gaga converted.. looks great imo, seriously thinking of going that route.

newpax1.jpg

newpax2.jpg

It does look great with nice versatility. Unfortunately my house cannot handle something so big....... That's what she said.:monkey1

Back