Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

Can't wait for this statue! My hulk needs a partner to pose with. Hope it ships out in March.

Hot damn, I'm ready. Rhino EX, Lady Death EX, and 2 dino eggs in the next 30 days. Would also have the Hulk maq coming but OE caused me to hold off.....for now.

.....OE :gah:

I am happy you guys are keeping this thread alive

CAN"T WAIT FOR RHINO EX

RhinO......................:impatient:

Empire changed the Rhino picture to an actual comic picture, not that it matters just incase anyone thought I didn't know what I was going on about earlier. I do wonder how Rhino will look on the big screen. Sorry taking it of subject a bit aren't I

Empire changed the Rhino picture to an actual comic picture, not that it matters just incase anyone thought I didn't know what I was going on about earlier. I do wonder how Rhino will look on the big screen. Sorry taking it of subject a bit aren't I

Hopefully mostly CGI so he can have Hulk like Bulk.

i think this will be in more demand after releasing of Spiderman 2......

This is a comic Rhino. I ain't keeping it for some damn movie. :pfft:

Btw what's really the differences between rhino 2 heads ? I don't really see much differences. One head is has a slightly longer chin the other is shorter. They both look the same to me. Is this suppose to be 2 characters?

Back