Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here.

Guess we will find out with the next news letter.
Still cant believe I didn't pull the trigger on the exclusive right away when it first appeared.
Hope there's a fellow freak that ordered more than one exclusive thats able to help out when its released.
:pray:

Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

Wasn't in this weeks 'coming in 30 days' section of the newsletter :( :dunno

Yeah, noticed that as well. It wasn't mentioned in the delay section though.

Most likely we'll get this in March, was hoping I could get it this month.

Chinese New Year is Sunday, so if it didn't make it on a shipment by today, then it won't get to Sideshow until late March and us until mid April at the earliest.

Sideshow Collectibles Hi Mark! Rhino is still estimated to be shipping sometime in March but it may be over the 30 days mark as of this week (since we don't have an exact land date for the item in house).
11 minutes ago · Like

Sometime in March then

I have way too many statues all coming in March-April
Im not saying its bad, but I just liked it to be spread out a little
Anyone else have this issue?

I have way too many statues all coming in March-April
Im not saying its bad, but I just liked it to be spread out a little
Anyone else have this issue?

Well if we're talking about Sideshow, you don't ever know when the hell you're getting your statues:gah: if you're expecting March/april, maybe tag on a few more months:slap

Does it sound like I'm frustrated with SS?:panic:

I hope they get the message soon and attempt to turn things around so we can get excited about SS products again. I hate expecting the worse:monkey2

I hope they get the message soon and attempt to turn things around so we can get excited about SS products again. I hate expecting the worse:monkey2

I always do. I bet they'll change his butt. :gah:
Rhino.gif

Back