Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

Btw what's really the differences between rhino 2 heads ? I don't really see much differences. One head is has a slightly longer chin the other is shorter. They both look the same to me. Is this suppose to be 2 characters?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The Ex head is the classic interpretation of the way the Rhino was drawn in the early days of Amazing Spider-man comics.

Last edited:

Comics > Movies :lecture :lecture :lecture

:goodpost:

I just got an email from SSC saying my WL is cancelled.
I was kind of debating it at this point so I guess fate made the decision for me.

My waitlist is getting cancelled too. I'm not surprised and not disapointed either. The reg will more than do... I just don't feel obligated to get it right away. Now I can sit back and see in hand pics to ensure the QC was there.

:goodpost:

I just got an email from SSC saying my WL is cancelled.
I was kind of debating it at this point so I guess fate made the decision for me.

Mine was also. I was hoping it would convert, but I am pretty sure that won't happen now...lol
Robert

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The Ex head is the classic interpretation of the way the Rhino was drawn in the early days of Amazing Spider-man comics.

Cool thanks, to me they seem kind of similar. But anyways its nice to have the option to switch them around from time to time. I'm very surprise the WL is getting cancel for this. I was expecting quite a few conversions from people not caring much about this character.

My waitlist is getting cancelled too. I'm not surprised and not disapointed either. The reg will more than do... I just don't feel obligated to get it right away. Now I can sit back and see in hand pics to ensure the QC was there.

Sadly so did I.
Guess another one to add to the hunt list providing QC is there.
:thud:

Cool thanks, to me they seem kind of similar. But anyways its nice to have the option to switch them around from time to time. I'm very surprise the WL is getting cancel for this. I was expecting quite a few conversions from people not caring much about this character.

Or people who have no idea about the character. :monkey1

Can't hurt that he is going to be in the next Spiderman movie. Keeps the interest up for some at least.

So SideShow is canceling the WL on this one ?

Can't hurt that he is going to be in the next Spiderman movie. Keeps the interest up for some at least.

What? Next movie?? Oh yes!!!! :horror hope the design is better than the last villain lizard man. That was nothing like the comics.

Where is our shipping notices on this guy?
Can't wait to see this beast face off against Spidey comm!

I want this and Hulk maquette this month, I am keeping my finger crossed.

Rhino is one of the most anticipated statue, since I saw the first pic. I love the modern head and can`t wait until this monster will crush my besta.

That sucks Drakul, you gonna get a Reg?

Not sure honestly.
He's not my favorite Spidey villain and at first I wasn't even going to bother with him. Then I figured I could take a change because he's massive and so at worst the EX would gain value if I ended up not caring.

But now honestly I'd rather save the $350 for something else like a potential, eventual, maybe Spidey Com or Galactus.

Anyones waitlist actually cancel out yet? Mine has not.
Robert

I got the email saying it was going to cancel but not the confirmation that is has. If that makes sense.

I got the email saying it was going to cancel but not the confirmation that is has. If that makes sense.

Same with me, I am just new to the game and was not sure how it worked or how quickly it updated.
Robert

All cancelations for the WL doesn't mean it done yet. It can still convert until it's officially taken off your PO list. it happen to me twice for baby doll, and Vampi PF. So there's hope yet.

Back