Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Yeah, venom is my favourite of the three :)

Hi!

When I saw Spidey the first time at Sideshow site I thought "Meh"!....Then I saw it at Comic Con and I thought "Cool!" but I passed on it anyway....

Then after reading all the reviews on it and how people like it I decided to give it a shot and get one and...."Wow" .......In person this piece absolutely ROCKS!!!!

My collection is mostly movie related pieces and sometimes I give in and get a true Marvel piece and this I could not pass up..

Now I have Hulk PF, Punisher Comiquette and Spider Man Comiquette....

Wonder which Marvel piece I'm going to get next...

Thinking converting this piece into the black suit version? Opinion please. Thanks

While that would look cool, the Noir look would also be pretty sweet. I would say 2099 but the building doesn't fit.

Thinking converting this piece into the black suit version? Opinion please. Thanks

I've been thinking about getting one of my Spideys converted

11tc55f.gif

I would like to customize my second into a "black and red". Maybe your guy can do it for me greatwall?

The Greatest Trilogy!

IMG_0175.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Awesome pics SC...You just made me want to get carnage to complete the set!!! :clap

I think this would look amazing especially if you put it next to the other 3 pieces in the set.

The Greatest Trilogy!

Awesome pics SC...You just made me want to get carnage to complete the set!!! :clap

QUOTE]

No prob bro, trust me carnage is worth every penny I really think hes underrated, gotta see him in person but get it bro! you wont be dissapoint and the best part you'll have the trilogy:hi5::hi5:

#24 EX just arrived today to join his brother #59 EX, The paintjob is excellent on both! :) Thank you SS for such a great sculpt!

Now I want a Romita Spidey Comiquette!

Back