1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone could just wait for Hot Toys?:dunno

Doubtful Hot Toys will make one according to an interview with Howard Chang. Even if they did there's not much they could improve other than a better base body which you should switch out the crappy Prometheus body with anyway.

Very interesting. What did Chan say...?

Something along the lines of they have no plans to do Sideshow's current figures i.e. X-Wing Luke and TIE Pilot because they were happy with the job Sideshow had done. I'm sure somebody here can post the original interview.

Well shoot, that's news to me. I guess that means they'll wait at least a couple years before tackling them then. Maybe I should grab the SS TIE to go with the AT-AT after all...?

hahahaha good one guys. I like where we're heading with this.

Matt S - I'll part mine out on ebay and make $500, then I'll buy your blaster for $185, use the rest of the money to buy casting materials and learn how to cast, then I'll make hundreds of exclusive blasters and be rich and buy a ferrari. Amidoingthisright?

TonTon you threw me off with your new avatar... what's up with that man? Change it back. It just doesn't feel right.

TonTon you threw me off with your new avatar... what's up with that man? Change it back. It just doesn't feel right.

It's the same dude I had before! :lol TaliBane convinced me to mix it up since he finally changed his god awful Ren avatar and signature.

This figure is definitely one of my favourites.

IMG_0856.jpg
IMG_0857.jpg

It's pictures like these that make me really regret cancelling this one.:gah:

It came out great.:clap

Still available at Sideshow TaliBane...go get em!:wink1:

I'll send the link to my former accountant and let him know what his ineptitude cost me.:mad:

I've hung onto the ATAT driver PO but I heavily customized my Marmit ATAT driver to make it look straight out of the movie and I'm really happy with it, so I should mull dumping that one for the TIE. I just had to cut half my PO's and "want to buy" list overall.

I've made some sacrifices myself recently, sold off my Biker Scout, Marmit ATAT driver & some spare Marmit Stormtroopers, I have a snow trooper to shift soon.
Basically Keeping my 1:6 Star Wars collection down to ANH & TFA main characters. It was a tough choice to let the others go as they're awesome figures, but needed to get my collection in some sorta order:lecture:)

Second picture down in my post with a close-up of the breathing box. The gray rectangle switch with the small paint defect. Would SS consider something that small a defect?

Back