Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that according to hasbro, Devil's due is official cannon with the marvel run. if that's so, then hate on it all you want, but it is what it is.

I remember Spirit breakig into a radio bunker at an "abandoned" cobra base.. and getting shot by someone hiding in the shadows. wheither or not He died I can't recall.

Either way, As far as Joe goes, I'm most Eager to see Hamma's NEW run as well as the resolute series.

Either way, As far as Joe goes, I'm most Eager to see Hamma's NEW run. . .
I was, too, but after picking up the comic packs, that hope was dashed pretty quickly. Dixon's work on the IDW series isn't very promising, either (at least, not after the first issue that I read).

Seeing how Lando sold out in 4, I give this 5 minutes max

I'm not so sure. 1000 is the exclusive size for Snake Eyes and he took days to sell out. Same with Cobra Commander, who has 250 more than those two. But only next Friday will tell for sure.

doesn't mean that only sideshow will sell storm shadow or there will be a regular version available with the rest of the online retailers?

Anyways, SS is a very popular character even with people who are not really Joe fans. I hope your estimation on these being available for a little while is right, though, in case my computer has a temper tantrum during the PPO.

no offense to SW collectors but Lando can't hold a candle to Storm Shadow

Odd comment considering both characters were introduced later on in the story, both appear to be against the the heroes, only to find out their motivations are far more complicated, and ultimately both are heroes.

In a lot of ways, Stormshadow is G.I. Joe's Lando.

...and there is room on my shelf for both of these cool figures.

So much awesomeness...almost...can't...contain...enthusiasm....

50.jpg

16StormShadow.jpg

021809gijoeab2.jpg

Last edited:
Its a well known fact most GI Joe collectors are actuallly Cobra collectors. Cobras sell just so much better than the Joes, especially with army builders.

Only one thing missing.... JOES! :(

I'm sure the next figure will be from the Joe team. If it isn't Duke (they could be saving him for SDCC) then Scarlett, Beach Head, and Hawk would all be excellent choices.

I think SSC is being very wise with this line. Instead of throwing us a Kit Fisto or Faramir in the first few announcements they hit us with the three most popular characters and an army builder. What a way to set the line on fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back