Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats all fine and dandy, but as I said, on a 1/6th figure I personally believe it would look like an astronaut helmet...especially considering how tight SSC makes the rest of the outfits and the fact that the Prometheus is so small.

Aesthetically I don't think SSC would pull it off well. I'd like to be proven wrong.

Count me in for preferring the masked look as well. If we could get some confirmation from SSC (which of course I know they won't do) that a silver mask or even more classic hooded CC were on the way I'd cancel the Bradstreet version in a heartbeat. Hopefully its been made crystal clear through the forums that most collectors prefer the vintage designs. I was *really* worried about Storm Shadow (remember all the debates as to whether or not he'd come with camo, silenced pistols, etc. --phew!) and am thrilled that they kept him very close to his classic look.

I'm thanful that CC will ship with his laser pistol at least.

A 1/6th astronaut FTW!!!!!

Count me in for preferring the masked look as well. If we could get some confirmation from SSC (which of course I know they won't do) that a silver mask or even more classic hooded CC were on the way I'd cancel the Bradstreet version in a heartbeat. Hopefully its been made crystal clear through the forums that most collectors prefer the vintage designs. I was *really* worried about Storm Shadow (remember all the debates as to whether or not he'd come with camo, silenced pistols, etc. --phew!) and am thrilled that they kept him very close to his classic look.

I would keep them both, both versions for CC!!! :rock :rock :rock

Ninjas I just that... Ninjas, please do not destroy my all fav of all time, the silent one SS!!! Classic all the way!

I don't mind the look of the hood, and think the SS figure looks great. But when I think of CC the first thing I see is the dome.

This bust does good job... just need it on a figure:

C1P120038.jpg

I'm thanful that CC will ship with his laser pistol at least.

I would have been ok with the 88 Storm Shadow, but sooooo glad we got the classic ninja looking 84.

I don't mind the look of the hood, and think the SS figure looks great. But when I think of CC the first thing I see is the dome.

C1P120038.jpg

That would kick ass.

88 Storm Shadow made me cry as a kid, it still might to this day. I got him regardless since he was a Storm Shadow.

C1P120038.jpg

If someone (coughHTcough) could produce a full 12" figure that looked like this it would be the greatest 1:6 collectible in the world.

Personally if/when they make a Domed CC I don't want it removable. I'd rather it be a solid piece that looks great then them try to figure out how to slide it up and off.

Looks like I'll be passing up on Storm Shadow.
With my HT Predator and my Species Maquette and my Black Queen and my Chun Li and my Cobra Commander all coming I can't fit him in right now:(

That bust is killer. I'm convinced. My exclusive is cancelled. I want the domed version, and I can wait. If they never do it, I'll live. I think it's that much cooler.

:lol I know. IMO, sure the dome would be true to the comics and original toy, but would look stupid as hell on a doll. I bet it would look real stupid on a real person too.
Different strokes for different folks mate

1353028403_abfe22b61d.jpg

2702372178_a6362b3443.jpg

2740968202_31b6b5e72a.jpg

2700887892_7232b44acc.jpg

Love this shot with what appears to be a nod to Gi Joe VS transformers, as it appears to he megatron on his hip.

C1P120038.jpg

that's sweet. what scale is that bust? i might get it and decapitate it if it's 1/6th. Never a fan of the "bag on face" cobra commander much. I prefer the chrome mask. I am going to customize my sideshow one to make him look like this however
BeckCobraCommanderPoster-1.jpg

and you're allowed to. my point was, Given enough care and time to develop it right, the face shield can look just as good as any other design.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back