Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a little surprised, but I got my notice as well. This is getting expensive and I'm getting nervous as I have a SandTrooper and the PF Scout Trooper coming in the next month or two as well. Not sure if I can afford all of this at once....when it rains it pours, which means something may have to get left out!

Wow, this was a shocker, why wasnthe on the last news later as coming in the next 30 days??

this guy's getting released already??

I'm still waiting to see if my wait list converts :(

When do you guys think i should take the plunge and order from another site other than sideshow?

Yes!

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Storm Shadow 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (complete with vintage Chuks!) from our G.I. Joe collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 10 days.

SSC-StormshadowHR-02.jpg

Last edited:
this guy's getting released already??

I'm still waiting to see if my wait list converts :(

When do you guys think i should take the plunge and order from another site other than sideshow?

I'm on the waitlist for the Ex and I'm going to wait it out a few weeks. There are bound to be some cancellations now that it's close to shipping.

Got my 10 day notice today; ouch, Scout Trooper PF and Storm Shadow all within the same few days! I just paid off all my SDCC crap!

Either way, really excited to get him.

Unless the unmasked head looks better in person, I think I will be using the old Asian HT headsculpt for an unmasked Storm Shadow.

p1030449v.jpg

I don't know why they bothered with the unmasked head. I could be wrong but, I don't think anyone is going to display SS without his mask. Besides, without the extra head, it might of knocked off a couple of bucks from figure, maybe.

debating using the unmasked head to do a training version of stormshadow, as well as a training version of snake eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back